Dr. Joshua Oustatcher, DDS

Dr. Joshua Oustatcher, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Joshua Oustatcher, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Unlimited Smiles Orthodontics, PLLC

7000 Bay Pkwy # L-Ab

Brooklyn, NY 11204

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Oustatcher

Dr. Oustatcher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Oustatcher "For the past decade, I’ve practiced orthodontics with the view that the relationships I create are just as important as the smiles I create. I love listening to each person’s story and learning about all the things that make them smile. The uniqueness that my patients bring to my days is what makes me excited to come to work each morning. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine Orthodontic Training – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine My formal education in orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am also a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Board of Orthodontics Board Certified American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Northeastern Society of Orthodontists New York State Dental Association Second District Dental Association OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I grew up in Westchester, NY, and have lived in New York City since 2008. My wife and I have three wonderful children, a dog, and a cat. Spending time with them, whether we’re at the park or just hanging out at home, is my favorite thing to do. I am passionate about living a nice, clean, healthy lifestyle of good eating and great activity, filled with happiness and love for my family and others."

This content was provided by Dr. Oustatcher "My profession comes with a responsibility to provide the best care I can every day to all my patients. I also have the opportunity to try to deliver results which meet or exceed expectations. It is an honor to be trusted with improving a person's smile, which is a precious asset. For more than 10 years, it has been rewarding to have a positive effect on so many lives."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Nightguard
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Oustatcher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Oustatcher has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Oustatcher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oustatcher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oustatcher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Oustatcher

Dr. Oustatcher?
Dr. Oustatcher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Oustatcher, DDS
Great doctors. Great office.
Brooklyn, NY – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Oustatcher, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Oustatcher?

Compare Orthodontists