Dr. Joshua Miller, DMD

Dr. Joshua Miller, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Joshua Miller, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Pineville, NC and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Mississippi Medical Center in 2012 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

11940 Carolina Place Pkwy Ste 103

Pineville, NC 28134

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "I was raised by a loving, Christian family in Tennessee and Mississippi. After dental school, I decided to take my career to Charlotte, North Carolina, where I ultimately settled and opened my practice in Pineville. When I am not at work, I typically can be found in the gym, walking with my dog Skylar, riding my motorcycle, or spending time with friends. The most important aspect of my practice focuses on the patient interaction. I understand the anxiety and stress that dental visits can cause on people. I try to provide a comfortable experience for all patients as we address each dental concern, and we want our patients to feel as if they are part of our family. "

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "We at Parkway Dentistry focus on an excellent standard of dental care, combined with a unique, comfortable patient experience. Located in a convenient, growing location, we service people of all ages. From the beginning to the end, patients are made to feel welcome and non-rushed as they relax in our comfortable waiting room and in our massage/heat operatory chairs.  We also focus a large part of our practice on digital radiographs and intraoral camera photos to provide as much information to the patient as possible to give the best overall treatment plan. "

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Mississippi College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Lsu Affil Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Miller's Performance

Dr. Miller Says:

Thank you for your survey. We strive to give the best dental care to everyone, and all information is helpful in order to obtain this goal.

Best Dentist our family has ever been to!Dr.Miller is extremely patient, kind, professional & takes his time with every single patient!Office staff is out of this world, they go above & beyond to ensure your experience is nothing but the best!Our youngest child is disabled & has always hated going...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Miller?