Dentistry  |
Dr. Joshua Ilan, DDS
Dr. Joshua Ilan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pomona, NY. He is 41 years old.

18 Thiells Mount Ivy Rd Ste 1

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Ilan

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Ilan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ilan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ilan has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Ilan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ilan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ilan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ilan to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Ilan's Performance
in Purchase, NY |
This Dentist is the most rude person I have ever met and extremely unprofessional. He did not greet me, barely spoke to me while I was there,did not ask about my past history, I have sensitivity and he was very aggressive. He was mostly on his phone, did a half fast cleaning, had a random conversation with his helper while doing my cleaning and then stormed off. It is apparent Dr. Ilan does not have people skills nor manor and if I had a cavity I would not trust fill it. His staff is amazing
in Spring Valley, NY |
Dr. Ilan has a very gentle touch. I have never experienced any pain during dental treatment. He is a very confident dentist. Procedures have gone smoothly and quickly. He also has a great sense of humor and makes me feel at ease. His staff is pleasant as well. If you are looking for a confident, smart, personable dentist, he's your man!
Suffern |
My first contact with the extremely friendly and efficient reception staff was followed by a highly professional and painless procedure by Dr Ilan. He clearly explained what he was doing at every stage and was able to eliminate my anxiety. He has a very gentle touch.
in Pomona,NY |
He is a caring dentist. He always makes me feel very comfortable during my dental treatment.
in Englewood, NJ |
Extremely pleasant experience! No wait time!! Dr. Ilan cleaned my gums, did a root canal and replaced 3 caps in my mouth. Great work! Not to mention, the staff was extremely patient!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Ilan!
in Tarrytown, NY |
Cleanings are always quick and painless. Had a root canal and crown done in one (yes ONE) visit and he was done in an hour and a half! No problems with pain, crown fits like a glove! He is very straight forward with treatment, never beats around the bush which is something I appreciate. Knows dentistry and what course of treatment is best. His staff are always accommodating and courteous. Well versed in insurance coverage. Would recommend this office to anyone!
in Haverstraw, NY |
The removal of my teeth went well. Where it all went wrong was with my actual denture. It was not fitting properly, I had to use a lot of adhesive. I had relines & sent to the lab for an additional cost. It came back with spots & was told I had to pay to get it fixed, then said he couldn't get it to fit better. Long story short I went to another dentist & they did a reline in the office for me (cheaper than his fee) & now I no longer have to use adhesive & it fits. I have now switched dentists.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Ilan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ilan?