Dr. Joshua Hudson, DDS

Dr. Joshua Hudson, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Joshua Hudson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Conway, SC and has been practicing for 10 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Kingston Village Dentistry

900 Main St

Conway, SC 29526

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hudson

Dr. Hudson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hudson "Very simply, I enjoy helping others. I find the field of dentistry to be highly fulfilling, especially when I have the opportunity to relieve someone in pain or help someone achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. I enjoy my interaction with patients; everyone is different which makes each day varied. My patients’ smiles are infectious! My staff and I hope to create a fun, friendly environment for our patients to enjoy. We all love to laugh! Everyone at Kingston Village Dentistry treats our patients just like family, with unhurried care, a gentle touch, and the utmost friendliness. I graduated from the University of California, Riverside, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry in 2004. I continued on to the University of Detroit, Mercy School of Dentistry, earning my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2008. I have been in private practice here in Conway ever since. Because the field of dentistry is always changing, and it is my goal to provide my patients with the best, most up-to-date care, I regularly attend continuing education courses in all aspects of general dentistry. I am a native of San Bernardino, CA, and currently live in Conway with my wife, Silvia, and our son, Gabriel. When I’m not in the office, I enjoy reading, gardening, staying active, watching movies, and going to the beach with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Hudson "Top Ten Reasons to Choose Kingston Village Dentistry: Your dental health is our top concern. We do oral cancer screening using free diagnosis aids if needed, and have emergency care available 24/7. We focus on quality dental treatments rather than cheap ones. Our labs are in the U.S., so we do not offer crowns made in China, which are often of lower quality. Our staff is experienced and able to provide professional service with a gentle touch. Your time is valuable! We pride ourselves in providing service promptly when you arrive. We are a non-mercury, non-metal dental practice. However, in certain situations we are able to place amalgams or metal crowns. We know how to thank our patients for their loyalty! For some of our best referring patients, we provide thank you gifts, and for all new patient referrals, we give $50 off treatment! Our office looks more like a home than a clinical setting. There is a fireplace in the lobby and comfortable chairs! We make sure to always present a clean and clutter-free office. The office manager takes great pride in her ability to know people on sight and greets people with a smile and hello as they enter our office. For your convenience, we confirm every appointment by phone or text. Our complimentary consultations give you the option to get to know us with no strings attached! http://www.conwayscdentist.com"

3  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Hudson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hudson has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Hudson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hudson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hudson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hudson to family and friends
337 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Hudson's Performance

Dr. Josh is very good and attentive to your dental needs. He has never done anything that wasn't necessary and I like that about him and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option5