Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Foxson

Naperville Oral Surgery

605 S Washington St Naperville, IL 60540

Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and dentistry.

Dr. Foxson accepts

Dr. Foxson accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Foxson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Foxson has many years of advanced training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Implant Surgery and is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.  Naperville Oral Surgery is conveniently located in downtown N...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Foxson

Dr. Foxson?
Dr. Foxson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS
I was so scared of getting my wisdom teeth out.All of his staff treated me Great! He definitely has Wonderful bedside manners! He called me that same night to see how I was doing, who does that?!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Dr. Foxson & his staff are great. Dr. explained the entire procedure in common words to easily be understood. He and his staff are top notch. I am healing very fast! Thanks, Dave W.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
I am amazed at my experience. I had a lower back tooth extraction. After having radiation treatments in that area, I was fearful of the experience and possible complications. The procedure was completely painless. I’ve have cleanings that were more invasive. I was prescribed pain medicine and needed none. Not even Advil. I would not hesitate to be treated by Dr. Foxson in the future. In addition to the procedure, he and his staff took time to explain the procedure and answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Great Doctor, excellent service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
My son had 4 wisdom teeth extracted and everything went smoothly from the consultation, to the surgery, and finally post-op. The staff and Doctor were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The facility is very nice, clean and comfortable. We also appreciated the check-in phone call from Dr. Foxson post surgery-a very personal touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
I had the exact same experience. One year later, the over-charge is not refunded yet. Lots of excuses by the office and also unacceptable behavior by front desk staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Dr Foxson removed my upper wisdom tooth. He did an excellent job. I am one week out and all has gone beautifully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
great experience, i think to be able to understand everything about procedure you have to inform yourself a bit about how insurance works. insurance can sometimes be a little tough to deal with. but my whole experience at NOS was great! it all starts from when you first walk in and get greeted with a great smile and it ends with compassionate and well trained nurses. i will def be recommending all of my family members to Dr. Foxson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Not recommended! Dr. Foxson over charged for my anesthesia. He said I had to pre pay for more anesthesia "just in case". When I asked for my refund for the unused anesthesia the office made a lot of excuses. I had to argue and make many phone calls to get my refund. Go elsewhere in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
They tried to charge me 4x what was estimated because they didn't file insurance forms correctly, no communication, no apologies, just a bill saying my account was delinquent. Never called back despite their assurances that someone would. Had to call my insurance and they took care of the issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Great experience with Dr. Foxson, he took out all of my difficult wisdom teeth with ease, make me comfortable, following with a speedy recovery. It took me a long time to make the decision on my wisdom teeth removal, but the experience I had went through with Dr. Foxson blows away my fear of oral surgery, build up my confidence, he is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Everything went smoothly and as expected! I appreciated the copay estimate and hospitality at the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
i was recently in for an emergency extraction. i was nervous and in pain, the whole procedure was amazing from top to bottom. Dr. Foxson is a great oral surgeon and caring doctor. he also has great jokes before staring the IV. the nurse Evelyn was nice and went over instruction at the end with my Fiance. Cat was also a very nice nurse cracked jokes with me from the get to. thank you so much for making my experience so pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
The staff is wonderful and caring and my oral surgery experience was not nearly as scary as I thought.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
I only have accolades for Dr. Foxson and his staff. The utmost in professionals, this office makes going to the oral surgeon a relatively enjoyable experience. Dr. Foxson takes the time to help his patients feel comfortable and informed about the procedure The office is fresh and clean, the staff prompt and helpful ... and most importantly Dr. Foxson is an excellent surgeon. If you require IV anesthesia Dr. Foxson is an expert at placing the IV with no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
My 12 year-old had to have three teeth extracted. She was very nervous. We had a great experience with Dr. Foxson. He called us that night after the procedure to check on our daughter. We would absolutely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Dr. Foxson was recommended by my excellent dentist Dr. Janda as I needed to have 2 wisdom teeth removed. I somewhat have anxiety when getting work done on my teeth so it is very important to have someone who is understanding and patient. Dr. Foxson and his staff are great. Very professional. I was in and out after my procedure and now recuperating nicely. Their facility is state of the art too. All in all a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Nothing like a dedicated professional!! Cannot recommend his services enough. Staff is polite , very disciplined, and to the point and very business oriented. Not a negative point just that they compliment his easy going nature . Yes , Dr Foxson is much more relaxed than his staff and will answer all questions you might have to ease your nerves before surgery. They will also provide you with recommended medical assistance if cost is a factor . Hope this helps other patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
I had a pretty major procedure (all on 4) upper implant done by Dr. Foxson and it went off without a hitch. Arrived for my scheduled appointment and Dr. Foxson in a very relaxed and thorough manner explained what would be happening over the next few hours. He then put on some of my favorite music and then what seemed like 10 minutes later I was done and on my way home. His assistants ( Evelyn and Patti) and his office staff were excellent and put me at ease right away. Grade A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Foxson, DDS?
Ever since I was little I had a fear of any kind of surgery but omg dr.foxson is a legend , I had a surgery there and it went amazing, he cares so much for his clients
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Foxson?

Naperville Oral Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Foxson treats patients.