Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD

Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Manalapan, NJ and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Epstein accepts

Dr. Epstein accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Underbite

Brace Place Orthodontics is proud of its 30-year legacy as one of the leading orthodontic practices in the state, as well as one of the most respected in the country. Brace Place has created more than 35,000 great smiles and is honored to have treated more than 300 dentists and their families So what makes Brace Place so special? Superb orthodontic results coupled with great customer service.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Epstein?
Dr. Epstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Thank you to the staff for being so focused on the kids. Great experience. Would recommend the practice to anyone.He answered all of our questions and presented a great course of action to treat our childrens’ teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
From the beginning at consultation to the day my son had his braces eventually removed, it has been a great experience. The staff at the Brace Place has been professional, courteous, caring and accommodating. The Brace Place is the Place I would definitely recommend to any parents who have kids who need braces.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Always on time, always excellent care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Staff was always very professional and friendly. We are very satisfied with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
If only all physicians' offices were like Dr. Epstein's. Friendly, knowledgeable, patient and efficient doctors and staff. Always on time, never a long wait. Very reasonable prices, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
From day one our experience has been top notch. Truly a five star office. Dr. Josh timed her case with perfection. He said two years and two years to the month it was. My daughter had an interesting case and she is thrilled with her results, as am I. Highly recommend you trust them with your child’s smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Our visits to Brace Place are nothing short of wonderful. From the courteous staff, to the friendly, educated technicians to the amazing doctors, Brace Place is top notch. As patients for over 8 years we couldn’t be happier with our experience and our results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Great practice! We were seen right away and Dr. Epstein was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He answered all of our questions and presented a great course of action to treat our childrens’ teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Both of my girls have had a wonderful experience at the Brace Place. Both Dr. Epstein Sr & Jr have made their process easy and if any issues ever arose, they made sure to remedy it quickly. We thank the office staff for being so friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Thank you to the staff for being so focused on the kids. Great experience. Would recommend the practice to anyone!
Always a pleasant appointment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Brought our 4 out of 5 kids so far from Lakewood because it is worth the trip . Excellent job. They are excellent here and very high tech up to date. Recommend Highly, 10 out of 10. Absolute truth!! We are not sure # of visits because we had 4 of our kids go..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
My son, husband and I didn't have straight teeth before coming here and even though our son was getting some dental work done before after a certain age the place we went to didn't work for him anymore. After a friend's review and recommendation of Brace Place I knew we had to come.It was honestly hard for my son because right before he came, he had just gotten his braces off and wasn't really willing to get them back on but what ended up persuading him was Dr. Epstein's kind,warm smile.Just :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Aside from the excellent service provided and having the latest technological tools, we feel welcomed by everyone who are always pleasant and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
We are very happy with our Brace Place experience. All of our questions have been carefully and honestly answered through both phases of treatment with both of our children. Not to mention the results! Our boys look forward to seeing the assistants who have a genuine interest in our boys, and have a nice relationship with them. They look out for Lori walking through our neighborhood on nice days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Everyone at Brace Place is a true pleasure to be around. I was once a petrified patient, the doctors and staff put my mind to rest and were so gentle and caring. I highly recommend this office- and for anyone who thought about Invisalign....go for it. It is definitely worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
The Epsteins are awesome ! Their professionalism, Kindness, and friendly staff are second to none ????I highly recommend them to everyone I know. And there are very few doctors I can say this about ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
Brace Place has the nicest and most thorough employees. My family has been coming here for years and we've been nothing but happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
I was a little apprehensive when I had to repeat the process of getting braces for the second time. Doctor Epstein assured me that he was going to take every measure to make my smile perfect again, and HE DID. I am so happy with my smile and everyone compliments me on it. The staff here and doctor Epstein espically took such good care of me and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Brace Place :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Epstein, DMD?
The Brace Place Is a great place to come - the people that work here have made this experience special from the beginning. Thank you for making us all SMILE! ?? The Jay Family
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Epstein?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Epstein treats patients.

Compare Providers