Dr. Joshua Colkmire, DDS

Dr. Joshua Colkmire, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Joshua Colkmire, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sarasota, FL.

2924 University Pkwy

Sarasota, FL 34243

Learn about Dr. Colkmire

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Nyu College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Colkmire has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Colkmire has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Colkmire does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colkmire and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Colkmire's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colkmire to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Colkmire's Performance
Sarasota |
Dr. Colkmire improved my quality of life by replacing a crown which now actually functions as it should...perfect bite and contact and no longer traps food. This is something my previous dentist was unable to achieve after two attempts. He has my complete confidence.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Colkmire is an excellent dentist! I have had nothing but good experiences with him and his entire staff. He took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed each and every one of them, going above and beyond to make sure I understood what was needed and was comfortable during the time of treatment. After seeing several dentists over the years, I have finally found one that I can trust and feel comfortable going to.
in Parrish, FL |
I don't usually post about doctor experiences but couldn't let this one go by without saying something. I will admit, I HATE going to the dentist...ever since I was a kid. But, having healthy teeth means going at least twice a year. After my last dentist retired, I found Dr Colkmire. The entire time I was there, I was treated well, made extremely comfortable and was done with my procedure faster than expected. I will definitely be back as Dr Colkmire is now my new dentist.
in Bradenton, FL |
I've had alot of dental work over the years and have always gone to the larger chain type of practices, Dr. Colkmire has done an exceptional job fixing alot of issues from poor workmanship in the past and I feel confident that his workmanship is superior to treatment that I have received from other dentists. He and his staff are always pleasant and take the time needed to fully educate me about what they are doing so that I feel I can make a good decision.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Colkmire, DDS?
Are you Dr. Colkmire?