Dr. Joshua Brower, DDS

Dr. Joshua Brower, DDS

Dentistry | Male

37 3rd Ave NW, Le Mars, IA 51031 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Brower practices Dentistry at 1 location in Le Mars, IA.

Are you Dr. Brower? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brower's Experience

Visiting Dr. Brower

Dr. Brower accepts 4 insurance carriers

4 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Brower

Dr. Brower's Review Details
4.2 based on 26 responses
Experience with Dr. Brower
Dr. Brower's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Agoura Hills, CA |
I've had filling a crown and a polish and they were efficient and kind with me. They listen to what you have to say and explain everything regarding the treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Josh Brower if you are not keen to go to a dentist
Sioux Falls, SD |
I traveled the whole city to find a good dentist and my search ended here. Dr. Josh Brower runs a highly professional dental clinic. He knows how to properly fit in mini dental implants while making the whole treatment pain-free. I would say there is no finer practice than this one based on my experience.
Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Josh Brower is a great dentist, very thorough and makes a real connection with his patients. He and his staff were very accommodating and always on time. The hours are really convenient and clinic location is great for me.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
The office was very clean and the staff was friendly. I had a filling that needed to be replaced and was surprised and how painless the whole procedure was.
in Le Mars, IA |
Dr. Josh Brower was recommended by one of my colleagues. He has the knowledge and is efficient in his work. He is always available to discuss any issues related to the procedure and other things. I would highly recommend him
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very thorough and great value.
in Wilmington, DE |
I chipped my tooth and had an extremely painful weekend while visiting my relatives. I made an appointment and my tooth was fixed by Dr. Brower within the afternoon. I really appreciate the fast service on such short notice. Thanks again, Dr. Brower, you saved my short holiday with my relatives I haven't seen in a long time.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
I love how everyone with a good review is NOT from SD, or IA. He is rough with patients and treats his staff poorly! I wouldn't even send my worst enemy to see him. He should be reported for all the poor work he does. He is a hazard to the community as he is described by other dentists in the area. I Advise everyone to go somewhere else! If i could give less than 1 star I would have. After seeing his work I wouldn't even let him do an exam!
in New York, NY |
Great office, friendly staff and Dr. Brower was very helpful in dealing with my emergency situation while visiting relatives.
in Brockport, NY |
I chipped my front tooth and Dr. Josh Brower helped me immediately get it fixed. Highly recommended.
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr. Josh Brower is highly professional and gentle. He is undoubtedly the best mini dental implant professional in Sioux Falls. Thank you Dr. Josh Brower.
in Buffalo, NY |
I got an appointment here because of the raving reviews I heard from people, and I had a pretty good experience considering the fact that going to the dentist is generally not a pleasant experience for me. I liked the way the hygienist thoroughly explained me what she was about to do and how she was going to measure for gum disease, etc. That put me at a lot of ease just to know what was going to happen next. Highly recommended.
in Dallas, TX |
My marriage was on the rocks cause of my snoring habit. I snored so loud that my wife was not able to sleep with me. She was upset to such an extent that she wanted a divorce if I didn?t get treatment done for snoring. I consulted with Dr. Josh Brower about my problem. He explained the therapy and the time duration. Within a month of treatment, there was a reduction in my snoring habit. I will continue my therapy with Dr. Brower till the time I get past snoring.
in Henderson, NV |
My teeth were stained and yellowish in color, which is why I opted for rapid teeth whitening procedure at Smiles For Siouxland. I was treated by Dr.Josh Brower and he made the entire process pretty quick and hassle-free. What?s more, the fee too was reasonable. Thank you Smiles For Siouxland and Dr. Josh Brower.
in New York, NY |
I had an amazing experience at Dr. Josh Brower?s office. Everything was so amazing and great that it turned around how I was feeling. I am very impressed and would definitely recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Brower?
Are you Dr. Brower? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Brower

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

×

Dr. Brower does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brower and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brower does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brower and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Board Action

Dr. Brower has 1 board action

• Unknown  (6/27/2013)
    • Action Taken: License Placed on Inactive Status
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • State: Iowa
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)

Dr. Brower has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brower has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Brower does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brower and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Brower's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Iowa not available
  • Board actions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brower

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brower's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Brower

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients