Dentistry  |
Dr. Joshua Brower, DDS
Dr. Joshua Brower, DDS is a dentist who practices in Le Mars, IA. He is 45 years old.

37 3rd Ave NW

Le Mars, IA 51031

• Ameritas
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Brower

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

1 Board Action
  • Unknown (6/27/2013)
    Action Taken: License Placed on Inactive Status
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Iowa

Education data for Dr. Brower is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brower has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brower has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brower does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brower and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brower's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brower to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Brower's Performance
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Over the last 5 years I have been to 3 different dentists & I have spent thousands on dental care. I thought it was all the norm. Then I was referred to Dr Brower for dental implants. Dr Brower & his staff have given me back the quality of life I am a custom to. His expertise & customer service is unmatched. He is so passionate about his profession & his patients "HE CARES" His STAFF is top of the line across the board.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Brower and his staff are the best! The moment I walked in the door I felt welcomed and confident that I was receiving the very best dental care. All of the staff, from the receptionists to the dentist, went above and beyond to make sure I was informed and had a positive experience. I am pleased with my implants and would recommend Dr. Brower to everyone!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Just had my braces done by Dr. Brower and had an amazing experience. My teeth look perfect and I couldn't believe they were the teeth I started with. Staff is so friendly and amazing about the whole experience.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Best dental experience I've ever had! Went in, not knowing what to expect, and left thanking them for such a pleasant experience. Knowledge was great, staff was extremely friendly, and they went above and beyond to make the experience the best I've had. Definitely would recommend them and refer anyone there! They are affordable, friendly, and the way it should be at the dentist!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
On a friend’s advice I decided on Dr.Brower at Smiles for Siouxland Dental, and I wasn't disappointed. He is apparently the highest (and most frequently) rated dentist in the Sioux Falls area. Very clean and straightforward business . Got an examination done, full x-rays and consultation at a great price. After examining the x-rays, Dr.Brower detailed my options (with illustrations), and calmly answered all my questions.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Josh Brower and his staff. I switched to his dental office after having a bad experience with another dentist where I felt I was being overcharged. My appointments have always been prompt and I am absolutely satisfied with his services.
in Agoura Hills, CA |
I've had filling a crown and a polish and they were efficient and kind with me. They listen to what you have to say and explain everything regarding the treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Josh Brower if you are not keen to go to a dentist
Sioux Falls, SD |
I traveled the whole city to find a good dentist and my search ended here. Dr. Josh Brower runs a highly professional dental clinic. He knows how to properly fit in mini dental implants while making the whole treatment pain-free. I would say there is no finer practice than this one based on my experience.
Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Josh Brower is a great dentist, very thorough and makes a real connection with his patients. He and his staff were very accommodating and always on time. The hours are really convenient and clinic location is great for me.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
The office was very clean and the staff was friendly. I had a filling that needed to be replaced and was surprised and how painless the whole procedure was.
in Le Mars, IA |
Dr. Josh Brower was recommended by one of my colleagues. He has the knowledge and is efficient in his work. He is always available to discuss any issues related to the procedure and other things. I would highly recommend him
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very thorough and great value.
in Wilmington, DE |
I chipped my tooth and had an extremely painful weekend while visiting my relatives. I made an appointment and my tooth was fixed by Dr. Brower within the afternoon. I really appreciate the fast service on such short notice. Thanks again, Dr. Brower, you saved my short holiday with my relatives I haven't seen in a long time.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
I love how everyone with a good review is NOT from SD, or IA. He is rough with patients and treats his staff poorly! I wouldn't even send my worst enemy to see him. He should be reported for all the poor work he does. He is a hazard to the community as he is described by other dentists in the area. I Advise everyone to go somewhere else! If i could give less than 1 star I would have. After seeing his work I wouldn't even let him do an exam!
in New York, NY |
Great office, friendly staff and Dr. Brower was very helpful in dealing with my emergency situation while visiting relatives.
in Brockport, NY |
I chipped my front tooth and Dr. Josh Brower helped me immediately get it fixed. Highly recommended.
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr. Josh Brower is highly professional and gentle. He is undoubtedly the best mini dental implant professional in Sioux Falls. Thank you Dr. Josh Brower.
in Buffalo, NY |
I got an appointment here because of the raving reviews I heard from people, and I had a pretty good experience considering the fact that going to the dentist is generally not a pleasant experience for me. I liked the way the hygienist thoroughly explained me what she was about to do and how she was going to measure for gum disease, etc. That put me at a lot of ease just to know what was going to happen next. Highly recommended.
in Dallas, TX |
My marriage was on the rocks cause of my snoring habit. I snored so loud that my wife was not able to sleep with me. She was upset to such an extent that she wanted a divorce if I didn?t get treatment done for snoring. I consulted with Dr. Josh Brower about my problem. He explained the therapy and the time duration. Within a month of treatment, there was a reduction in my snoring habit. I will continue my therapy with Dr. Brower till the time I get past snoring.
in Henderson, NV |
My teeth were stained and yellowish in color, which is why I opted for rapid teeth whitening procedure at Smiles For Siouxland. I was treated by Dr.Josh Brower and he made the entire process pretty quick and hassle-free. What?s more, the fee too was reasonable. Thank you Smiles For Siouxland and Dr. Josh Brower.
in New York, NY |
I had an amazing experience at Dr. Josh Brower?s office. Everything was so amazing and great that it turned around how I was feeling. I am very impressed and would definitely recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Brower, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brower?

Wellpath Preferred PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Laser Dentistry