Dr. Joshua Anderson, DDS

Dr. Joshua Anderson, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Anderson was born in Lima, Peru. He attended Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University, where he graduated in 2000. After training himself in Peru in many aspects of dentistry, he decided to come to the United States for special training at the Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program at University of Connecticut where he finished 2 years of Residency, following for a one year of Fellowship. After that, he became a Clinical Instructor from the AEGD program. He has been practicing in the area of Northern Virginia since 2010. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS Academy of Dentistry American Dental Association Northern Virginia Dental Society Virginia Dental Association FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, and CareCredit HOURS Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Thursday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM

RenovaSmiles

3701 S George Mason Dr Unit C7N

Falls Church, VA 22041

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson Aaron is an amazing hygienist and Dr. Anderson Rocks! The receptionist Rebecca, is very accommodating and easy to work with. Awesome and easy.

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson All the staff is friendly and prompt. It is the quickest I have been seen by a dentist in years. Everyone is professional, exceptional, and it was a positive experience for both my son and I.

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson excellent, they were so patiently and they speak Spanish so i fill very comfortable, they were so punctual at my appointment time, thank you to everyone there, you are the best.

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "Our mission as a family and cosmetic dentistry is to provide you a high quality and outstanding customer service, in a relaxing and friendly environment. Our patients' lifetime health is our top priority, and our focus is to provide the best long-term oral care. We aim at becoming the best and most convenient dental office in America.

Providing amazing smiles have a much greater impact in people's life than most would believe. A beautiful smile can restore your confidence, comfort, and appearance."

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University-D.D.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Connecticut Health Centre-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Connecticut Health Center-Advanced Education In General Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Clinical Instructor-Advanced Education In General Dentistry-University Of Connecticut Health Center
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson's Performance
Dr. Barragan provided a great dental experience. I would recommend him 100%.
It was really nice
Friendly, painless and professional. Thanks Dr. Andersdon
me voy muy feliz con mi visita con el doctor joshua estaba muy asustado con lo que me tenian que hacer una endodoncia y la verdad que no senti nada de dolor y por eso muy contentoncon tu trabajo doctor joshua muchas gracias a ti y todo tu equipo , muchisimas gracias
Dr. Anderson was very nice and fixed my problem in a very timely fashion.
estoy contenta con el tratamiento exelente
very good
great experience. Thank you for making my experience good.
it was amazing and relaxing at the same time.
had a tooth pulled ive had numerous teeth pulled and this was by far the best experience in doin so if thats possible everyone was friendly and took the time to be nice while dealing with me..thxs
Professional and easy to understand complex concepts from.
The staff here are so welcoming and know their stuff. The office is warm and welcoming to all. It is not often children look forward to going to Doctors or Dentist offices. Thank you Renova Smiles for making our children smile.
muy bueno y profesional en su trabajo
ok lo recomendaria con otras personas por ser amable quede hencantada gracias doctor
Everyone in the office was great, and it was a good visit
The whole staff at Renova is professional and courteous. They are always friendly. As an old patient of Dr. Howell's I was hesitant about a new dentist and staff, but all my worries were put to rest. I highly recommend.
Staff is very exceptional!!!
great experience no pain super frainly staff
I feel Happy because i get my teeth cleaned .
good
exelent
Had my filling redone here and didn't expect it to be so quick and painless. Only here for 50 mins.
It was really good to have my procedure done before I even realized it. So far I like this dental office and the staff.
I love the location and the beautiful facility. Dr. Anderson was wonderful in the care and attention he provided. The dental hygenists have all been wonderful--friendly, gentle, and thorough. I am recommending Renova Smiles to everyone!
Everyone was very friendly. Wait time wasn't too bad. Scheduled an appointment for cleaning and x-rays. Dr. Anderson recommended a more detailed cleaning, so I had to reschedule that. But x-rays went well and the office is clean and tidy.
the doc seemed very professional and knowledgeable, explained things very clearly, listened to my particular needs and acted quickly. Would recommend!
pain free root canals!
I truly enjoyed my experience at my appointment today!
Best dental practice ever!!!! 100% recomendable!!!
Great staff!!! Leah was awesome greeting me. Sonia was very attentive and very helpful answering questions I had. Juan was friendly. Rose was very warm and friendly and made the experience comfortable.
It was a great experience and well welcomed
the experience was a special one to say the least. but at the end of the day they helped me out and the cleaning was one of the best i had i will recommend this to my 4 siblings every 6 months for sure
I was having a root canal and was so scared. Dr. Anderson put me at ease and made me feel comfortable.
I am so happy because Dr. Joshua Anderson fix my frontal teeth. I am going back to work with my temporal teeth. I need to come back into 2 weeks for my permanent teeth. Thank you because I have the chance to apply to care.credit and take the choice to get it. Susana Guerrero
Dr. Anderson is very friendly and does a great job. I don't like going to the dentist but I am glad that I am a patient here.
outstanding service
Relaxing .
I broke a tooth on Friday around 7:00 pm...went on line and booked an appointment for 10:00 am the next morning. I was early..so were they. EVERYONE was so friendly and helpful. I ended up having a root canal done~PAINLESS~ This is hands down the BEST dentist appointment I have EVER had. This is definitely my dentist from now on :)
I was worried and scared prior to this visit. I had a difficult tooth extraction and Dr. Anderson made it the most 'easy going' procedure ever. His experience was very visible throughout the visit. There was no pain and all my worries vanished when he started the procedure. I am very pleased and will be coming back to my favorite dentist.
this is one of the best dentist i have ever been to. i just had a root canal and didn't feel not one bit of pain. That was my only concern about this root canal. i just want to say that this is the best dentist out
excellent
I have been visiting Dr. Joshua for several years to check on all my dental needs. I stuck with my dentist because I trust his decisions and treatments. The staff are excellent, professional and friendly - Easy Appointments - Great Value - overall 5 stars!
Dr. Anderson is very professional and kind. Staff here is awesome!
so far so good
I loved being here. I got a tooth extracted and he was very knowledgeable and nice to talk to. I would recommend him to everybody. The tooth extraction really wasn't bad, but there was some pressure and i accidentally kept biting his hand. Anyway, come to RenovaSmiles it's great here.
the front desk staff is friendly, did not have to wait long, i was taken before my time, the dental assistant was very nice and when the dentist came in he was very friendly and charming. best visit to the dentist
My first time here but it was pleasant. The doctor and the staff are very professional and attentive. In all i am pretty happy with the experience. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
My experience here is like the best. I love when i come to this office.
This is my second time here and first time seeing Dr. Anderson. I was always deathly afraid of dentist office. However, my 2 visits here are changing that faster than I ever expected. Today Dr. Anderson explained how my fear almost caused me to lose all my teeth way before age ever would. He took his time and eased my apprehension to make my health more important than the horror of the dentist chair. Hopefully with the help of RenovaSmiles I will smile a lot more very soon!
fabuloso
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Anderson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Anderson

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
    Dental PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA