Dr. Joseph Vitagliano, DDS

Dr. Joseph Vitagliano, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Joseph Vitagliano, DDS is a dentist who practices in West Islip, NY.

Vitagliano Orthodontics

150 Higbie Ln

West Islip, NY 11795

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Vitagliano

This content was provided by Dr. Vitagliano "It is our goal to provide you and your family with the finest orthodontic service. Our entire staff operates as a team. We take great pride in each staff member's training and capabilities. For your safety, you may be assured that we strictly comply with infection control and sterilization procedures."

• Orthodontics

• Invisalign®
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Vitagliano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vitagliano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vitagliano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vitagliano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vitagliano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vitagliano to family and friends
Dr. Vitagliano's Performance
The staff is always pleasant and cheery. We feel welcome and at ease here. Our wait time is always very brief. Dr. Joe is nice, gentle and friendly. The fish tank is awesome.
Great atmosphere, pleasant staff, and superb patient care.
My eldest had Invisalign, my 12 year old has regular braces and I currently have regular braces. All have been provided excellent care and on our way to beautiful, healthy smiles and great teeth!
Always a pleasant experience. My daughter loves coming.
I am in awe of the kindness and true caring exhibited by everyone I have had the pleasure of encountering in both the massapequa and west Islip offices. The tenderness they have shown my daughter is so comforting to both of us. Thank you thank you thank Dr. Joe and your wonderful staff!
Excellent service
Great
Great office, clean and welcoming. Friendly and courteous staff!!
Very good
The experience here has always been great. I have two children that had work done here and the results were marvelous. Dr. V and his staff are patient and friendly.
Dr Joe is a great orthodontist. He transferred my case from my previous orthodontist who had insisted I was done with my Invisalign treatment, even after I had told her certain issues I still had with how my bite felt as well as how some of my teeth were still crooked. Dr Joe took one look and right away noticed all the issues I felt I still had without me saying a thing. I'm very happy with the treatment plan he came up with and I'm very happy with the results! Highly recommend him.
Good
Love this office!!! Everyone is so nice and accommodating. They make you feel so comfortable not only my child but also as the parent. I have already recommended this office to my friends. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of both my children.
Love it here!!!
The office is incredible. Virtually no waiting, the staff is SUPER FRIENDLY and compassionate.
I really enjoy my experience at Vitagliano Orthodontics. Everyone here is so wonderful and friendly. I have recommended many friends and family.
Everyone at the office is very friendly and helpful. We never have to wait long, even when we had an emergency we were seen very quickly. We would definitely recommend the office.
Everyone is always friendly we never wait long. Wouldn't go anywhere else
We absolutely LOVE this office!! The staff is fantastic and always warm and welcoming! The care my children describe is top of the line and we can't imagine going anywhere else!
Our first impression of the office was very nice. The staff behind the reception desk seemed very friendly and helpful. It was very kid friendly. The fish tank was beautiful. The Video games for kids was very cool ????. We like the sharks in the fish tank. ????????????????????????????????
Very good ,pleasant office
It's always a pleasure to sit in the chair knowing I'm in good hands with any of Vitagliano's Employees. Also, the great and warm greeting I receive in reception when arriving for my appointment. Kudos!
Your service is excellent! All of your staff are efficient, friendly and helpful. The care we have received has been great as well! We would definitely recommend you
All staff has been courteous and helpful. Appointments are on time.
Having Dr. Joe and his staff as an orthodontist has been the best experience for all of my children and myself. Dr. Joe is kind and compassionate and in my opinion the best orthodontist on Long Island. The staff is warm and friendly and very professional. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Joe and Staff you are all awesome!
Fast, efficient, courteous, especially accommodating
The office runs like a well-oiled machine. They are efficient and the staff is great.
I love the office and all the staff here! Dr.Joe is amazing. Kids love coming to their a appointments. Great experience here! Would highly recommend this place !!
Dr.Vitaglianos office and all the staff and adds there are not only very knowledgeable but they are all so friendly as well. Clean beautiful office. I've used DrVitagliano For both my children and even myself!!
All staff are professional, knowledgeable, and kind at all times! It is always a pleasurable experience when visiting the office. My son feels comfortable w each Dr along w all assistants. Our last visit was not a scheduled appt due to a problem with my son's braces. They were able to get us in asap and fix my son's braces. We look forward to scheduling an appt for our daughter to begin the process.
We truly never have to wait to long. When we do start the appointment everyone is very nice and helpful. This is my second child coming here and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Excellent service,friendly, always accommodating and courteous staff, experienced , clean office and accommodating professional staff
It was a marvelous experience, not just for my son but also for me. The staff has treated us splendidly and I am very thankful for all the attention.
Great!! Everyone is nice and helpful. I already recommended this office to family and friends.
Our experience at Vitagliano Orthodontics has been a pleasure from day one. Everyone has been wonderful!
Very nice office. Dr. Joe and the staff always been really nice to us.
I can't say enough GOOD THINGS about Vitagliano and his office! The staff is courteous, patient, understanding and expert at what they do. The doctors are top notch. The office is organized, clean and welcoming. They always run on time and they have an amazing fish tank in the waiting room with sharks! I highly recommend Vitagliano Orthodontics- they really are amazing!
The staff is very friendly and caring, we didn't wait, the office looks always clean and neat
Mid process. Can't comment on results yet for this child. But my first child is very happy with her results. The before and after pictures say it all.
Always good
Office is always clean, no wait and very friendly
Always pleasant. Efficient and speedy. Awesome staff !!
I am extremely pleased with my experience at Vitagliano.
in Old Westbury, NY |
Dr Joe is amazing! He is so kind and intelligent which is certainly important traits to have when creating a perfect smile. He has treated my 15 year old daugbter and she is now in retainers and she was voted straightest teeth best smile in her school. My 9 year old started treatment a year ago and already looks so much better. The staff is so nice too my children love all the techs .
Excellent!! From the minute you walk in the door, everyone is pleasant and helpful
Dr Vitagliano you are the best, taking my attachments off, make feel much better, thanks for your help, and thanks to Lisa too
The staff are wonderful! Professional and friendly.
Love it here!
Wonderful!!!
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. We are usually in and out quickly.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Vitagliano, DDS?

Visit Dr. Vitagliano

Dr. Vitagliano accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO