Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD

Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Rome, GA. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Vargo Orthodontics

419 E 2nd Ave

Rome, GA 30161

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Vargo

Dr. Vargo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vargo "Being the father of my two beautiful children is my greatest accomplishment and pride thus far — I love to spend every free moment with them. They have taught me so much, including humility, patience, and how to listen. Communicating effectively and understanding the needs of children in my practice is a direct translation of my experience as a dad. While continuing education is a requirement of my profession, I believe my best work training is found in being a dad. A personal experience led me to pursue a career in orthodontics. At the age of seven, I sustained serious damage to my teeth in a school bus accident. Six years of extensive orthodontic treatment followed. Not only was the problem corrected, but it created the desire for my professional life. Dedication and skill help me to educate others about the benefits of orthodontics. Education University of Pittsburgh – Doctorate in Dental Medicine (1992) Montefiore University Hospital – General practice residency (1993) West Virginia University – Master’s in orthodontics (1996) Affiliations and Recognition Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists Southern Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Georgia Dental Association International Association for Dental Research Dr. Vargo has received both national and international recognition for research publications he has authored. He frequently lectures to orthodontic graduate students and civic organizations. Community and Family Community outreach is a part of my practice. Since coming to Rome in 1996, I have been active in the community. I have been blessed to be a major sponsor for the Ridge Ferry Playground project and have been able to give back to the schools in our area through Partners in Education, a program that helps to provide a well rounded education. Field trips to our office are a highlight of my practice. I enjoy the opportunity to help educate children on the importance of proper dental care. Giving of time is very important to me. I am currently serving as board member of the Sexual Assault Center. Winning the People’s Choice award for the Rome Celebrity Dance Challenge was a rewarding experience. I enjoyed both the challenge of learning my dance number, but I most enjoyed the fundraising and giving back to a great cause.My family and I continue to stay involved in our community. We enjoy an active church life as well as participating in various community organizations. When time permits, I like to bike, ski, play tennis, and spend time with Sophia and Denton."

This content was provided by Dr. Vargo " At Vargo Orthodontics our team approach is the key to providing patient-centered treatment for all. From the initial contact with new patients, until the amazing end result, our team is  devoted to every patient. Dr. Vargo leads the lineup of a capable and well-trained staff, and  every detail of a patient’s treatment is given careful consideration.

One-on-One attention:

Dr. Vargo will see you at every visit. He communicates with our team and your general dentist   to provide the best, patient-centered care.  We have a compassionate and well trained staff.

Vargo Valet shuttle service:

We are pleased to announce that the Vargo Valet is available to pick up and drop off our   patients in style from participating schools. Dr. Vargo realizes the sacrifice that today’s working parents make when taking time off work to bring their child to his or her appointment. Our practice is dedicated to excellent customer service, which is why we provide this complimentary  service for our patients!

Earn rewards:

We have a VIP Rewards card program through Practice Genius. Patients are recognized and rewarded for multiple things from great brushing to all As on a report card!

Exceptional office experience:

We cater to all ages and have a warm and inviting office with a coffee bar and game room. Plus, since everyone likes a little treat now and then, we offer freshly baked cookies, then switch to   popsicles in the summer months ... the perfect treat after an orthodontic appointment!

Partners in education:

Vargo Orthodontics is proud to donate $50 to your school when you begin treatment with us. If   you participate in extracurricular activities, you will be able to designate where you would like  your donation to go. We recognize that all schools and extracurricular programs have faced  budget cuts, and we want to give back to the community we serve. Together, we can make a  difference, one smile at a time!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Ankylosis of Tooth
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Vargo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Vargo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vargo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vargo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vargo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vargo's Reviews