Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Rome, GA and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from West Virginia University School of Dentistry in 1996. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD

Vargo Orthodontics

419 E 2nd Ave Rome, GA 30161

Dr. Vargo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vargo

Dr. Vargo's office was the 4th and final consultation I got for my daughter. She has a very "unique" mouth and I knew there was going to be a lot of time and money invested into getting her smile just right. When we left Dr. Vargo's office I knew his was the one we would return to. And I haven't been disappointed. EVERY step of the way has been exactly as he explained, his support staff is just as helpful as can be, and Dr. Vargo will personally call my daughter to check on her. Dr. Vargo is such a blessing to his patients and community!
Darlene Bateman – Jan 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD?
I have been a patient with Dr. Vargo for over 5 years. He and his team are excellent. My most recent procedures were performed by Dr. Vargo. He is truly skilled in her craft. I truly recommend him and his team to anyone in need of highly skilled dental services. Thanks also to all pediatric dentist rome ga in ChildrensDentistryRome.com
Abirra – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD?
The end result with my treatment was beyond my expectations. Every step I took with Dr. Vargo and his team was professional. I always felt valued. If I had a concern it was addressed. My experience was as important to Dr. Vargo and his staff as it was to me. I couldn't be happier. And I can't think of anything I would recommend they change. Thank you.
Donna Baer – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD?
They were awesome they were patient with my son and he didn't mind going they took their time and they do care for their patients
Joy Elliott – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD?
I wouldn't go anywhere else! They are the best! They give the best care and the whole staff is so kind!
Heather Bachelor – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD?
This is a ONE in a million. Dr. Vargo is skilled, exceptional, kind, friendly, professional and respectful. He listens and focus 100% on you when he is with you. His staff is as he is because it really takes the best to make and provide the best. I cannot say enough about how much care is put into taking care of patients. You will not be disappointed for choosing this practice. We had lived in various states and worked with doctors, dentists, orthodontists and other health care professionals from KS, CA, NH, GA, SC, VA, TX and MD, but we can only name 2 dentists that are outstanding and Dr. Vargo is definitely #1 of our highly vetted list. The other is a dentist from SC.
LeFamily – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Vargo, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vargo?