Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS

Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 38

Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Wichita, KS and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma College Of Dentistry medical school in 2012. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Kansas Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tingey to book an appointment.

John D Gagnon, DDS, PA - Ridge Road - Parent

Visit Website
John D Gagnon, DDS, PA - Ridge Road - Parent3510 N Ridge Rd Ste 500 Wichita, KS 67205

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Dentists at John D Gagnon, DDS, PA - Ridge Road - Parent

Dr. Tingey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tingey

87.71929824561404%
8.771929824561404%
0.935672514619883%

Dr. Tingey?
  • Listened & answered questions (837)
  • Office environment (834)
  • Explained conditions well (830)
  • Long wait times (93)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (19)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (15)
Amazing team! At 62, my dentist recommended Dr. Tingey remove my wisdom teeth. I chose not to have an anesthesiologist and am glad I did. Easy removal and quick recovery! No need for pain meds. Dr. Tingey, you are blessed.
Kirk Olson – Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Went to Doctor Tingey on Thur Feb 18th, 2021 to have a crowned tooth extracted. Wait time to see the Doctor and time I was taken back was minimal. The Doctor's assistant made sure I was comfortable and was prepped at the proper time. When Doctor Tingey was doing the procedure he kept me up to date on what was going on. His chairside manner was impeccable. I was given instructions for after I got home care. That evening about 8:15 Doctor Tingey called to check on me. I was very appreciative for that.
Jerry B Baker – Feb 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
I have a special needs brother that needed a dental procedure completed. Dr. Tingey and the staff were all so kind and accommodating to us. We thank you so much for This great experience.
Carla Childs – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr. Tingey is fantastic. I’ve used him twice and he is the best. No pain and he is very personable. Can’t say enough good about him. His staff is excellent as well.
D. Haun – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Had a broken tooth that needed pulled before bone grafting and replacement tooth put in. I hate, since going through braces long ago, hated* going to the dentist. Not anymore. Dr. Tingey and Staff did a wonderful job explaining everything, from initial consult, to the tooth being removed. Zero pain...Zero!, and i deal with MS and have nerve sensitivity. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to have such amazing care by a great crew! Thanks guys! Y'all rock!
Robert W. – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr Tingey removed my son's wisdom teeth in June of 2019. We had an excellent experience. The consult appointment put my son at ease about the procedure and the extra steps Dr Tingey took to allow my needle fearing son to feel positive about the process were amazing. Following the procedure, my son was adamant about telling Dr Tingey thank you, even while dealing with anesthesia. I would recommend Dr Tingey to everyone and will be taking my other children to see him for any oral surgery needed.
Cari Koster – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Outstanding communication. Great clinical results. Office was very clean and staff was professional. Perfect clinical experience when my daughter's wisdom teeth were removed. Smooth and reasonable recovery.
Gerald Vinduska in Newton, KS – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Had to walk out and never went back. His assistant really should not be allowed to have patient contact.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
John in Wichita , KS – May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
I cannot day enough to convey the positive experience that I had with Dr. Tingey and his staff. I had my wisdom tooth removed with anesthesia and was completely comfortable the entire time. I was so impressed when he personally called me that evening to make sure I was doing okay. I really appreciate his personal touch! Thank you Dr. Tingey!
Bernetta Burkhart in Hutchinson, KS – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr. Tingey really went above and beyond. I had a lot or questions during my consultation. He was patient and took the time to explain every possible worst case scenario. I left the appoint with confidence, I knew he was the best choice. The day of my surgery, all of his staff were warm and kind to me. That night Dr. Tingey called to check on me. He was polite and caring, he answered a lot of questions. I am so thankful he took the time to call and check on me, what a wonderful Dr.
Caitlin in Wichita, KS – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr Tingey was great. I would recommend him to friends and family. Very caring and explained everything very well.
Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr. Tingey was very professional and kind. I really appreciated how he called me the day after my operation to see how I was doing.
WICHITA – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
My wife got her wisdom teeth removed and had a absolutely amazing experience! Very caring and I would definitely recommend anyone to go there in the future and will always be going back to him for future needs! Dr. chene my wife got her wisdom teeth removed and had a absolutely amazing experience! Very caring and would definitely recommend anyone to go there in the future and will always be going back to him for future needs! Dr. Tingey is the best anyone will ever have!!!!!
Rose in Hutchinson ks – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Could not imagine a better doctor. Thoroughly explain everything from my options to my risk factors, and what to expect post op. This was my first procedure ever, and I felt so at ease. Not only is he great at operating, but his patient care and follow up is hands down the best. I was having concerns about my healing, and even though he was out of the office, he called that evening to ease my concerns, and get me back in to see him. He deserves more than 5 stars.
Megan in Wichita, KS – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr is fantastic. He did a tongue biopsy on me. During the visit he was both friendly and compassionate. He even called me later that night to see how I was doing. Office staff was also great. Very professional and caring.
Wichita, KS – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
I had my tooth extracted by Dr. Tingey last year and he was wonderful. I had a tooth previously extracted with another Doctor and it was not a good experience. Dr. Tingey was so gentle when removing my tooth, no pain at all and healing afterwards was so much easier than my previous experience. I highly recommend Dr. Tingey, he was just the best!
Nancy in Wichita, KS – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr. Tingey was so attentive to our son. He was very quick to have us return when my son had any discomfort and checked him out thoroughly. While we were in the office, I felt a little light headed, and even though I was not his patient, he was very aggressive to check my blood pressure and make sure that I was feeling ok before we left. He even called to check on my health that evening! Above and beyond!!
G. Hicks in Wichita, KS – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr. was very nice and explained everything. but the insurance staff is very rude, loud and mouthy. I have been trying for 4 months to get this done and it has taken so lone to so called get preapproved, then when another tooth breaks or I have to have pulled because it kept getting infected, they have to start all over. my insurance said they had 7 different clams summited and now the Dr's office wants another one.
Jimmy owens in Wichita, KS – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?
Dr Tingey is a great dental surgeon. I was very nervous during the tooth removal session, he noticed it and calmed me down. He did a great job on me. The tooth removal was in the afternoon and it stopped bleeding in the late afternoon. By the second day, I don't need any pain medication and go back to work as normal. I have no hesitation to recommend Dr Tingey to friends and family who need dental work from a dental surgeon!
O Lee in Wichita, KS – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tingey, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Tingey?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Tingey treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Tingey accepts

31672208006781

Dr. Tingey accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

We promise to provide our patients with the ultimate care in Oral Surgery. This includes delivering the highest quality of technical care and treating...Read more

Dr. Joe Tingey was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. He studied at the University of Utah and received a BA in Economics in 2008. He then attended...Read more

2016