Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 57

Dentistry

Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in New York, NY and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University School Of Dentistry in 1992. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD

Sutton Place Dental Associates - Michael Reshad DDS

433 E 56th St Apt 1D New York, NY 10022

Dr. Salim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salim

Unique cosmetic dentist
I will never say enough nice things about Dr Salim and SuttonPDA. He is a unique cosmetic dentist! I travel about an hour to go see him and have been his patients for over 15 years. Recently I got a full smile makeover and he was always checking in, attentive. He was never skimpy on explanations, very meticulous and knowledgeable. The whole process was quite long, but that is only normal given the efforts he put it and results are great. 20 Reviews After a two painful gum grafts at two other dental offices, I had no choice but to look for third periodontist before having a third (gum) graft. Being extremely anxious I ended up at Dr Reshad’s office since he is supposedly skilled at dealing with anxious patients. At our very first meeting I sensed that everything was going to be different and better. He carefully listened to my detailed description of my previous (painful) gum graft experiences and provided a detailed explanation of all possible sedation options. He also proposed a st
Antoine Lecuyer – Aug 28, 2022
new smile
Very nice office, really kind and efficient staff and also a very patient skilled dentist. I was really uneasy about my smile. But with my new porcelain veneers, the times when I used to smile with my mouth closed are over.
Sandra Yaang – Aug 22, 2022
veneers
I was worried that my veneers would have looked a bit artificial (too white, too perfect etc.) but the results are really natural. Dr Salim is a really good cosmetic dentist. I would definitely recommend him. The office staff is also really kind. They greet you by your name, appointments run on time and the office is very modern.
Francis Yooker – Jul 14, 2022
excellent be side manners
A very patient and caring cosmetic dentist. Dr Salim is my dentist since over a decade. Besides occasional fillings, I also did veneers on my front teeth and they look very natural. The staff is also very organized and welcoming. They know your name from the very moment you set your foot in the office. That what I call feeling at home! hence my loyalty!
Karl – Jun 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Dr. Salim is a very skillful cosmetic dentist. Before I went to see him my mouth was a mess. I had extensive issues requiring numerous veneers, further complicated by the need of 2 crowns and one porcelain bridge. Not only are the results great, but also Dr Salim has put me at ease throughout the multiple procedures I had. He also called me on my mobile to follow up and make sure all was okay. When you arrive at his office the whole team makes you feel like you are their most important customer. I can only recommend him.
Tram Wolfe – Mar 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Dr Salim seems like a very experienced cosmetic dentist and he is completely hands off. I suffered from a gummy smile + very small teeth, and he did an excellent job. I recommend him
Berenice Thao – Mar 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Excellent dentist! Dr Salim listened to my concerns and came up with a plan. Luckily his practice includes other specialists that are highly trained and can perform the necessary procedures. I am confident that I will have a successful outcome.
Susan M. – Feb 22, 2022
honest dentist
I have been a patient of dr Salim for quite some time. He is a very honest dentist. No pressure to get treatments done. I typically go see him for regular check ups of my oral dental health and I also had a few zoom teeth whitening sessions. That is how I keep my smile gleaming!
Emmanuel – Jan 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Dr Salim saw me despite my 30 minutes delay. He took all the time to explain the procedure and to reassure me. The procedure went well. He is a very good cosmetic dentist. I recommend him.
Sveva – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Dr Salim definitely takes the time to listen! He is very kind and the staff is a mirror of him. I had several procedures done (several teeth whitening and a crown) and I can only recommend this dentist + the practice.
Raquel – Jan 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Very patient and meticulous cosmetic dentist. I went to replace a few old veneers done many years ago and results are really good. The new veneers look super natural. I definitely recommend Dr Salim and his staff. The office is super modern and staff is very kind.
Abelard – Dec 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
I am always anxious when I go to the dentist and am also a little suspicious about whether a dentist may do the best in my own interest. My wariness comes from several poor experiences. So, when I went to Dr Salim’s dental office I decided to start with plain dental cleaning … which went so well that I gradually began to trust this dental office more and more. Dr Salim, the owner, is an excellent cosmetic dentist. He is very patient, answers every question. Over time, initial desire to get dental cleaning became a dentistry wish-list of cavity fillings, teeth whitening, veneers. Dr Salim’s approach is always the same: he explains things thoroughly and then lets you decide on your own… no pressure.
Xi Guang – Dec 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Dr Salim is a godsend. You could not be in safer hands, he is really a super caring and professional cosmetic dentist. I rarely leave reviews, but this time I simply had to! He redid a lot of old work, like cracked silver fillings and he did 2 crowns. Seamless job and wonderful results. I am surprised the crowns look so natural. I have no idea what kind of material he chose, but who cares?! Results are what matters. I also did a zoom whitening.
Olaf Giannizzotto – Nov 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
I do not know of anyone who likes to go to the dentist but since we all have to go, then one might as well choose a kind and professional doctor. This is definitely the case with dr Salim. He did a crown on a fractured tooth of mine and it looks perfect. I have also had teeth whitening (with him) several times to improve my smile and I can only recommend. He is very meticulous and thorough in his explanations.
Frank Birmin – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Dr. Salim definitely has a gift for putting you at ease and thoroughly explaining what dental treatments you need, but then leaving the decision up to you. And all this takes place in a super modern facility with great and caring staff A shout out to Shar, the dental hygienist for the great cleaning. I keep on running my tongue over my teeth and can’t stop thinking how smooth they feel. Due to Shahr's great cleaning I almost hesitated to do teeth whitening with dr Salim, because she had done such a great job. But now, after my teeth whitening sessions, I am happy because I managed to get rid of some pesky stains.
Simon Zimmer – Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
I have been a long time patient of Dr Salim and of SuttonPDA (the dental office). Dr Salim has always been my dentist and go to person for teeth whitening (and dental check-ups, fillings, cavities). He has amazing bed-side manners and he is very patient. I have never felt the slightest pressure to get a treatment done. Also the staff at SuttonPDA are wonderful.
Helena Holm Bercy – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Some of my old porcelain veneers (done by another dentist) had broken off. Before choosing D Salim I did a lot of research and even before actually meeting him I was worried and concerned. But after the first consultation I was very reassured and everything went well. I am really happy I found Dr Salim. Appointments run always on time and he is very kind + patient. Office staff are likewise very kind and helpful.
Simonetta Clark – Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
My old dentist retired and closed his office. After reading some reviews I went to SuttonPDA. I was not disappointed for sure. Their office is super modern. I wanted to whiten my teeth but dr Salim (the cosmetic dentist) told me that I had two cavities and that I needed to fill them before doing any cosmetic dentistry. He was very patient and kind. I did not feel a thing, it was completely painless. The appointment was perfectly on time. Overall very positive experience.
Albert Zimmer – Aug 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
I have used the services of several cosmetic dentists over the last few year and I honestly have not noticed huge differences in results. For instance, professional teeth whitening always gives good results in a short time (versus DIY home based treatments) etc.... However, Dr Salim does stand out for amazing bedside manners and patience, plus the office staff is super kind.
Bohbot – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?
Dr Salim has been my dentist for quite some time. He is extremely patient, very thorough with his explanations and meticulous. Office is immaculate and facilities are very modern. I strongly recommend.
José – Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Salim, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salim?