Dr. Joseph Sabet, DDS

Dr. Joseph Sabet, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Joseph Sabet, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Southern California in 1990 and practices dentistry.

5304 W Century Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90045

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Sabet

This content was provided by Dr. Sabet "We are committed to your comfort during dental appointments so we have cable TV, magazines and a treasure box of toys for children to help ensure a pleasant visit at our office. Our friendly staff will put you at ease and you will be happy you became a patient of our office. We do an extensive array of restorative work to help you will all of your dental needs."

1  Practice Areas

• Physical Disability

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Sabet has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sabet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sabet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sabet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sabet's Reviews

2.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sabet to family and friends

Dr. Sabet's Performance

FAIR

I would give zero stars if I could. This dentist office charged me for a procedure claiming it was not covered under my insurance and then told the insurance company they only charged me the copay (which was a very small percentage of what I actually paid) and tried to collect money from the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing experience! The first thing I notice right when I walked into Dr. Sabet's office is the cleanliness. It automatically gives me a great feeling being there. I have been seeing Dr. Sabet for a little while now and through all the experiences I could say that he is very professional, he does...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0