Dr. Joseph Ruzzo, DDS

Dr. Joseph Ruzzo, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Joseph Ruzzo, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mc Lean, VA.

Dental Group of Tysons

7901 Jones Branch Dr Ste 220

Mc Lean, VA 22102

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ruzzo

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Ruzzo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ruzzo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ruzzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ruzzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ruzzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ruzzo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ruzzo to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Ruzzo's Performance
I never have to wait and am always welcomed with a bright smile when I arrive! I have had two hygienists there and both have been outstanding. Dr. Ruzzo is attentive and always open to any questions that you have. My husband and kids come here too and have always been pleased with their experiences.
From the first phone call to the actual office visit, I knew I made the right decision. The staff are professional, knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. The office is clean and beautiful as well. They really educated me on taking care of my gums and teeth. I was also able to discuss plans for my smile. Looking forward to visiting again and developing my relationship with my dental group!
I was a new patient with Dr Ruzzo and the experience was unbelievable. it started with the office manage, Kim who offered me several times that were convenient for me, she explained what I was to expect during my first visit, and she handled my insurance with great efficiency. Ulli, Dr assistant was kind, friendly and very thorough explaining the procedures. Dr Ruzzo was extremely thorough in his examination. He explained in detail what he was doing in a warm and caring manner. He was great. I
Excellent.
Everybody here is so nice, and seemed like they really cared for my well-being. They went above and beyond to tell me what my next steps needed to be to maintain a clean mouth, and I will definitely implement them in the future. I felt very comfortable and well-taken care of here. Thank you!
Dr. Ruzzo and staff has been providing me dental services for over 15 years and every time I come to the office I'm treated like family. In addition, my routine cleanings have been performed well by the hygienist. I highly recommend choosing Dental Group of Tysons for all your dental needs.
Patient care is exceptional! From Dr. Ruzzo down to his staff everyone is pleasant, courteous as well as helpful.
Always a pleasant experience...very clear and efficient with today's busy schedule, while ensuring the best for my teeth.
Great and wonderful and always willing to accommodate you
Been coming for over a decade. Fixed my bleeding gum problem, has been great ever since!
Have always had great experiences. Loved Nancy back in the day, but continue to be happy with the service. Thanks!
Have had several cleanings and cavities filled her. Pleasant team and quick and easy process
a crown was needed for a broken tooth. The scheduling from Kim was prompt and flexible. Dr Ruzzo's assistant, Ulli was knowledgeable, friendly and caring, and Dr Ruzzo's explanations during the entire procedure were helpful and soothing. A great experience considering I had a broken tooth.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ruzzo, DDS?

Visit Dr. Ruzzo