Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Reed

Arlington Dental, Arlington Tx

821 N FIELDER RD Arlington, TX 76012

Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington, TX. He graduated from 1994 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Reed's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reed

4.0

76.19047619047619%

Dr. Reed?
Dr. Reed's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD
Great I've been going to Dr Reed a few years now, they also accommodate my busy schedule.
Steve – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD?
I am a former patient of the dentist who proceeded Dr. Reed and received a root canal that is now failing under a workman's comp claim. The office staff refuses to look for hard copy information that would help me get my root canal's redone that are now absess. Can you imagine somebody in pain and not wanting to help you by going to find hard copy information? BTW, more specifically Regina the office worker who is claiming she can't help. Steer clear for the sheer inability to help someone in need.
Robert Miller – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD?
I had a toothache and they were able to get me right in. I am a very fearful dental patient and he and Carol were very kind, patient and gentle. He made sure I was numb before he began the root canal first step. He understands it's up to him to gain my trust that he won't hurt me and so far, he has earned my trust. Going next week to finish the root canal and get crown put on. While I am still nervous about it, I am not nearly as nervous and scared as I was last week.
laurie in arlington, tx – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD?
He was able to see my 90 year old mother, who had an infected tooth, on the same day that she called him. He was very professional and caring. His prices are affordable. My mother trusts him very much. I subsequently made an appointment for my 25 year old son. He also loved Dr. Reed and his staff. The office is beautiful and is staffed by people who are very caring and good at what they do. They will both gladly continue to see him in the future.
Judy Vincent in Arlington, TX 76010 – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD?
Dr. Reed is very professional and gets the job done quickly.
Patricia Smith in Fort Worth, TX – May 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD?
The phrases that come to mind describing my experience with Dr. Reed and his staff at Arlington Dental are Exceptional, Top Quality, Caring, Committed, and Above and beyond. That is saying volumes since I've had a lifetime of difficult dental issues, a nervous condition that hasn't helped, and often financial issues that inhibited my getting the good care I desperately needed. I've been to several dental offices over the years, Dr. Reed and Arlington Dental staff are the best by far.
Evelyn S. in Arlington, TX – Apr 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD?
He broke my jaw during a wisdom tooth extraction and left part of a wisdom tooth in during a 3 hour procedure. He also never told me my jaw was broken despite complaints from me - after 4 weeks he finally took an X-ray and sent me to see his buddy without telling me anything.
Broken Jaw in Arlington, TX – Dec 10, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Reed, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reed?

• Cosmetic Dentistry