Dr. Joseph Ortlieb, DDS

Dr. Joseph Ortlieb, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Joseph Ortlieb, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Deerfield Beach, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1986 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read his story

313 SE 15th Ter

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ortlieb

Dr. Ortlieb's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ortlieb "I decided at five years of age that I would be a Dentist. My entire education was geared toward a dental degree. I worked my way through school, graduating from SUNY at Buffalo with a BS In Biology. I was accepted to and eventually graduated from NYU College of Dentistry. I was inducted into the prestigious dental honor society Omega Kappa Upsilon. I then was accepted into a General Practice Residency at the Veterans Administration in Albany NY. I opened my first practice in Kingston, NY where I practiced for ten years. I moved to Florida in 1997 and purchased the practice in which I am currently practicing. The practice (Deerfield Beach Partners in Dentistry, PA ) has grown over the years. We currently are three dentists, four hygienists, three assistants and three front desk staff."

This content was provided by Dr. Ortlieb "When a patient comes to me for treatment, the first thing we discuss is what their desires are. I listen to the patients concerns about the condition of their dentition, what their short term and long term goals are for their dentition, as well as their concerns about costs. Together, we work through an acceptable treatment plan. This requires clear concise communication of the treatment and detailed discussions of procedures so the patient understands what is to be done.Many times we stage treatment to complete the most urgent treatment first and then work to complete treatment in a fashion that meets the patient's time schedule within their financial means. I find it absolutely necessary work as a team with the patient to achieve a result that allows for a completely successful result."

10  Practice Areas

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Veterans Admin Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Ortlieb has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ortlieb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ortlieb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ortlieb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ortlieb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ortlieb

Dr. Ortlieb?
Dr. Ortlieb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Ortlieb, DDS
Over the past years I have used many dentists, but Dr. Ortlieb is by far the best. Dr. Ortlieb is very professional and yet you feel like he is your family. Dr. Ortlieb staff is very friendly and helpful. When a processional has his talent it should by recognized. I have recommended Dr. Ortlieb...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ortlieb, DDS?
Dr. Ortlieb is professional, caring, and has a gentle touch. I feel more like family than a client.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ortlieb, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ortlieb?