Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMale

Dr. McMurray

South Valley Oral and Facial Surgery

7880 Wren Ave Ste E152 Gilroy, CA 95020

Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Gilroy, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McMurray to book an appointment.

Dr. McMurray's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McMurray

Dr. McMurray?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (26)
  • Explained conditions well (26)
  • Listened & answered questions (26)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
My daughter was seen in 2017 in 2019 I receive a bill for $3200 saying that we were responsible for that Because I insurance didn’t pay my daughter had two insurances the filter charged insurance another saying that we responsible for paying that amount this is the first time that ever happened to us and it’s sad because I’m trying to clear this matter left a few message to Yolanda she never return my calls And even if the years pass by we got one of the insurance to pay for some of that treatmentWell this to say we are responsible for the other portion it’s sad that we provide them the insurance and Deleting submit the papers through the insurance so they can get paid and I’ll be stuck with the bill because it’s due to the time that insurance will pay for a bill I prove that I had insurance at a time and a Saturday tried to blame it on us I will never use their service again and if you knew that was gonna happen I will never took my daughter to the office
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Great service, very friendly and thorough.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. C. Professional, office staff attentive. We received follow up call night after surgery. Overall, great experience.
Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
The Dr. and staff are great. Very professional. I highly recommend this office if you need oral surgery.
Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
We have a son with special needs who needed his wisdom teeth extracted. Given the circumstances, we were very concerned with not only the procedure and recovery, but that our expectations regarding the his specialized treatment/needs would be met. I am thrilled to share that Dr McMurray and his friendly staff did an incredible job of (patiently) explaining every detail of the procedure, addressing all of our questions/concerns and performing a perfect surgery including an excellent recovery.
Michael (A very thankful Dad) – Feb 09, 2019
Surgery done by Dr. C
Joseph in Gilroy , CA – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Dr. Chehrehsa took out my daughter's wisdom teeth July 2018. She was in procedure for 40 minutes and 15 minutes recovery. Everything went smoothly. Dr. C called that night to check on her. Her cheeks swelled on day 2 as expected but no complications. The pain medicine and instructions given to us were adequate, her pain was kept minimal. I could not have asked for a better recovery. The building is older but the office is clean and up to date.
CJ in Morgan Hill, CA – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Our second daughter had her wisdom teeth pulled by Dr C. Again his care was tremendous. Both daughters healed beautifully with minimal pain and no issues. From the consultation, procedure and follow up, Dr C and staff were all top notch. Thanks for the great service.
Kathleen Delman in Morgan Hill – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
McMurray was great at listening and answering questions. Also had a good vibe made it easy to be at ease. Then the staff had a great atmosphere. Made you feel like you were not a patient but a realtaive. Or someone you've known for awhile.
Albert in San Jose, CA – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Although you may have to wait a bit for an appointment, it's worth it. Incredible staff! Dr McMurray always makes me feel very comfortable.
Oakland, CA – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Great experience with getting my wisdom teeth out. Given I have put this off for decades, I was happy with Dr. McMurray and his staff.
San Jose, CA – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
I had the best experience with Dr. McMurray and staff for my wisdom teeth extraction. I was a little nervous since this was my first time going under general anesthesia and it was my first procedure too . They kept me calm and reassured me everything will be fine and I was in good hands . They were absolutely right! I didn't feel a thing I fell asleep in the matter of seconds and Boom! I was done . The whole experience was fantastic and to top it off I got a call from the doc to see how I was !
Yara Arreola in San Jose , CA – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr McMurray and his office. I needed emergency oral surgery and it was a great experience. I went in, he started an IV in my hand (he numbed it first and I didn't even feel it) and the next thing I knew I woke up in recovery. I never even had time to be nervous. I recovered in a few days and I'm so grateful.
Mary Garrett in Morgan Hill, CA – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Dr. McMurray is very friendly and puts you at ease.
Gilroy, Ca. – Feb 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Super simple and straight forward to work with. My wisdoms were removed Quickly and totally pain free. Thank you so much !
San Jose, CA – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Dr. McMurray is an outstanding doctor as well as his staff. I was well taken care of from start to finish without any complications. Everything was well explained and I highly recommend Dr. McMurray.
San Jose, CA – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Very well mannered Doctor and easy to work with. Great experience and would recommend him and his associates anytime.
Gil GaetaS. in Gilroy Ca – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
I needed 2 dental implants done and did not care for the person my dentist recommended. I asked several people and got Dr. McMurrays name. My primary concerns were simple; I wanted someone skilled, experienced and that I felt like a person with, not a wallet or a patient. Dr. McMurray is certainly all that, I am almost done and it has been very simple with no complications. They whole office staff is good. These are my first (and hopefully only) implants. I recommend Dr.Mc completely.
Rebecca Van Dahlen in Morgan Hill, CA – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Excellent work and nice staff. High professional staff.
Isaias olmos in San Martin ca – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?
Very welcoming and friendly. Smooth and quick surgery.
Kristina K in Gilroy, CA – Aug 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph McMurray, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. McMurray?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery