Dentistry  |
Dr. Joseph Martin, DDS
Dr. Joseph Martin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Eugene, OR. He is 71 years old.

1400 Executive Pkwy Ste 310

Eugene, OR 97401

Learn about Dr. Martin

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Martin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Martin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Martin's Performance
Eugene, OR |
Unlike the other two commentators, I think Dr. Joe and everyone in the office is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. He saw me same day as a walk in when my infected tooth caused me so much pain AND gave me a discount when I told him I was on a tight budget! I have been back several times for cleanings and fillings. The hygienist is also so sweet and very informative. I highly recommend this office!
eugene |
Dr seems to be a sweet gentleman. His front office staff is beyond horrid. Terrible grammar, unprofessional, extremely loud. Spoke loud enough about a patient account, all of us in the lobby could hear. The bigger one was very rude to what appeared to be an insurance company I'm the phone. I had one visit there, I liked the hygienist and doctor but I would be mortified if I found out they talked about my account such as they did about the one today. abnoxious, won't go back
eugene |
Dr. Martin did not clearly explain ANYTHING. Either he didn't know what he was talking about or his mind was somewhere else. I left his office with 2 antibiotics and a prescription for 28 more. However, if I don't use all of them, I'm supposed to put them in the fridge? Since when does one not complete a regime of antibiotics? Clearly he isn't practicing in the current decade. My family and I won't be going back.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Martin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Martin?