Dr. Joseph Lohner, DDS

Dr. Joseph Lohner, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Male

Dr. Joseph Lohner, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Vernon, NJ and has been practicing for 31 years. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontics.Read his story

Skyland Smiles

651 County Rd 517

Vernon, NJ 07461

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lohner

Dr. Lohner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lohner "I’ve been practicing orthodontics for 30 years and am even more excited today than when I started seeing patients. There have been incredible advancements in the specialty, allowing us to do more, more conservatively and comfortably, and to deliver smiles that last! I became interested in the field when I was an ortho patient, myself. That experience changed my life: my newly straight teeth filled me with confidence and caused my self-esteem to grow. I wanted to share that with others! I am a lifelong learner: pursuing continuing education throughout the year, and taking courses locally, regionally, and nationally. In addition to being a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, I taught residents in the orthodontic department at Rutgers and continue to consult with former students. I was a charter advisory board member for the Seattle Study Club-affiliated Seminars for the Advancement of Dental Excellence. My dad was in the Air Force, so I spent my childhood living both overseas and stateside. The Skylands area of New Jersey has been my home since 1988. My life is shared with Denise, my wife, and I have two grown sons. Denise and I have a Labrador Retriever/Golden Retriever mix named Berlin. We adopted Berlin from The Seeing Eye program when he was designated a “career change” dog. This means he was unable to complete the rigorous training to become a guide dog. Our family was lucky he flunked out because he’s an incredible companion and a great office mascot! When I’m not in the office, I love being outdoors, especially hiking this beautiful part of the state with Berlin. When Berlin and I aren’t on some trail, I like boating, golf, photography, and reading. I’m also an Eagle Scout and am proud to serve as a Dentistry Merit Badge Instructor for the Boy Scouts of America."

This content was provided by Dr. Lohner "Exceptional orthodontic treatment in a friendly, caring environment. http://www.skylandsmiles.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Orthodontics

• Malocclusion (Bad Bite)

• Dental Brace
  • Invisalign®
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Loyola University of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University of Maryland
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Rutgers University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Lohner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lohner has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

Dr. Lohner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lohner

Dr. Lohner?
Dr. Lohner's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Lohner?