Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Loboda

Joseph A. Loboda, III

1395 State Rt 23 Ste 2 Butler, NJ 07405

Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Butler, NJ. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Loboda to book an appointment.

Dr. Loboda's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loboda

Dr. Loboda?
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD
I highly recommend Dr. Lobota. Dr. Loboda, along with his entire staff, are knowledgeable, kind and caring, having their utmost interest and concern for putting the patient first, making the patient feel comfortable and at ease. I never thought I would say that going to the dentist is a pleasant experience, but it is. Thank you Dr. Loboda, Stacey, Diane, and Lisa.
Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Loboda and his staff. I have had four office visits and each time they made me feel at ease and very cared for. Diane, the hygienist is super gentle and really thorough. Lisa, the office manager, is very knowledgeable and helpful with all of my insurance questions. I believe you will find this office to be very caring and accommodating to your schedule.
Elaine W. in Montclair, NJ – Feb 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
My family of four have been with this dental practice for more than 13 years. The dentists and staff are some of the best I've seen in a medical practice. I wish my GP can swing by to see how how an office should be run. From the moment you walk in you are treated with a lot of care and a smile around each corner. I highly recommend you try and experience Dr. Loboda yourself with your next dental appointment.
Jaco-Louis in Ringwood, NJ – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
Best practice around! Would not choose another, everyone there is so caring. They make you feel right at home and my teeth are as good as they can be because of them!
Jacques Engelbrecht in Ringwood, NJ – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Laboda. His bedside manner is kind and empathetic . His office staff is so helpful and knowledgeable . The hygienists and assistant are gentle yet so thorough . He and his staff really care about their patients and that comes through at each visit I have had ..
Jule in Kinnelon – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
Overall, great experience with this doctor and his staff! I don't write many reviews, so they made an impression on me. I am now bringing my entire family to see Dr. Loboda. I highly recommend this office!
Bill W. in Kinnelon, NJ – Nov 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
I saw Dr. Loboda for the first time about 6 months ago and was very happy with the treatment I received. He made me feel comfortable and treatment was painless. Second time around was just as nice. The staff is friendly and very accommodating and the office is well kept and up-to-date. Definitely a worthwhile experience.
Shane C. in Butler – Nov 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Loboda! He is an excellent dentist. The entire staff is very friendly & personable. The office has a calm, relaxing atmosphere which is helpful - especially if you are a nervous patient. I have very sensitive teeth & used to dread cleanings. But both Dr. Loboda & the hygienist treated me with such gentle care & understanding that my dental anxiety is gone! Dr. Loboda now treats my entire family of 5 & is excellent with both adults & kids. Great location, convenient hours.
Sue T in Oakland, NJ – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?
I saw Dr. Loboda after my childhood dentist retired. He was nothing but kind, gentle and compassionate. He gained my trust and i was happy to be in an environment that i was already comfortable in.
Linda McK in Butler, NJ – Apr 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Loboda, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Loboda?

Our practice is committed to providing you with the highest quality and best service in dental care.

We know that many patients are often uncomfortable when visiting the dentist. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of comfort and care for...

• Cosmetic Dentistry