Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS

Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS

ProsthodonticsMaleAge 70

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Green Bay, WI. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lasnoski to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Bay Lakes Complex Dentistry

Office
closed

Mon

5 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Bay Lakes Complex Dentistry

Bay Lakes Complex Dentistry - Green Bay138 Siegler St Green Bay, WI 54303
    • Sat: closed

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Dentists at Bay Lakes Complex Dentistry

Dr. Lasnoski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lasnoski

Dr. Lasnoski

My dental needs are complicated and Dr. Lasnoski has skills and experience to meet the greatest dental challenges.
Oct 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
My teeth cleaning session was superb! She does such a professional and thorough job. Dr. Lasnoski has always done great work for me. He adjusted my partial today, and it's fitting comfortably.
Nancy Schreiber – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Walter – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
Simply outstanding prosthodontist and person! Exceptional care.
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
This is the easiest 5 star rating ever! I'd give Dr Lasnowski and team a 10 star if it was available. My 84 year old Mother had been struggling with her ill fitting, 30+ year old dentures for years. She resisted getting new ones because she was concerned about the time and discomfort adjusting to new dentures. With this in mind, I did a thorough investigation of denture specialists in the Green Bay area. My research clearly pointed us to Bay Lakes Center For Complex Dentistry as the best in the area. That was just over 2 months ago. Today, my Mother has new, fantastic looking, perfect fitting dentures. She could not be more thrilled! Dr Lasnowski made the entire process smooth and easy for my Mother. He is simply outstanding in every aspect - knowledge, skill, professionalism, communication, thorough, process and focusing on the final result. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Lasnowski! He simply has no real competition in Northeastern Wisconsin (and probably beyond...not sur
Brenda R – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
Awesome as always. Professional sage caring
Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
I met Dr Lasnoski several years ago after my son had a traumatic brain injury. Dr Lasnoski has worked with us since, he has made 3 paletal lifts for my son as he grew over the years. He is an amazing doctor to work with. Thank you!
Diane – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
My experience with DR. Joe Lasnoski was more then a five Star experience. My smile has not look better in all my years until I met Dr. Joe. He has awesome chair manners, he thoroughly explains what he is doing step by step and he will not stop until he has succeeded perfection and that's exactly what I received from him. I am beyond happy. I smile like no tomorrow now and get more complements on how nice of a smile I have. He did a full upper denture and 4 implants and a bridge on the bottom. I only had to go back once for a minor adjustment on the upper and all is so perfect now. I love love my new smile. His dental assistant's were also so compassionate and friendly and his staff at the desk were also very kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Joe, you will not be disappointed trust me, and this is coming from someone like me that has a fear when it comes to going to a dentist. Not anymore he was wonderful and has given my confidence in dentist's back. Dr. Joe your the best thanks.
Renee Miller – Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
Your location Bay Lakes Center For Complex Dentistry 138 Siegler St, Green Bay, WI 54303 Trevor Strege 44 points a minute ago 20 years ago I walked into Dr Lasnoski office for the first time. Scared and needing help. At 20 years old it's hard to think about getting dentures. Dr. Lasnoski assured me that it was the best thing I could do in my situation. I have to say he was right. Not only did he give me a great smile. He gave me the confidence to walk around with a smile on my face. Dr. Lasnoski is amazing at what he does. He works with you because he truly cares. 19 years after I got my first set of dentures they broke. I called his office up and they fixed them the next day. No questions asked. Not having seen Dr Lasnoski in almost 20 years one would think he would forget a patients name. Not only did he remember my name he remembered me. It is truly remarkable at what he does and who he is. I highly recommend going to him. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Dr. Lasnoski!!!
Trevor R Strege – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
I had to have my two front teeth replaced with implants. Dr. Lasnoski and the entire team were incredible! If you have a fear of dentistry, fear no more. You will be in great hands. The work done was nothing shy of incredible and pain free! Can’t recommend highly enough. He went above and beyond what I expected and hoped for!!!
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Lasnoski! I needed a lower denture and decided to get the over-denture that snaps on to two implants. The entire process was great! Dr. Lasnoski was professional and very detail oriented. My final denture fits like a glove, looks amazing and is so stable they almost feel like the real thing. You get a temporary denture right from the start that also looked great but they were very loose and required adhesive but I’m sure that’s how all free floating dentures are. He was very personable and we had some good laughs. The staff was friendly, helpful and easy to get along with. The quality and comfort of my denture is well worth the cost and time it required!
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
I met Dr. Lasnoski 25 years ago he did some work for me and everything was great. Everything fit perfect. The doctor and his staff were so good to me so 25 years later I went back to him to see if he could help me out and so far everything has been great again . The doctor and his staff are doing a great job again and I’m so glad I went back to him. I would recommend the doctor and his staff to anybody.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?
I’ve been a patient and friend of Dr Lasnoski for years and I can’t say enough good things about him. He has always taken care of me and takes the time for any of emergencies that happen. He is Excellent and I can’t imagine going to anyone else. I trust him COMPLETELY!
Peg Gallagher in Shawano, WI – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lasnoski, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lasnoski?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Lasnoski treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Lasnoski accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Lasnoski has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(920) 268-0671Find providers who accept this insurance

Prosthodontics gives me the opportunity to combine science, medicine and artistry to make a meaningful difference in other people's lives. While I treat...Read more

Joseph Lasnoski, DDS, MS is a highly experienced prosthodontist and the director of Bay Lakes Center for Complex Dentistry, SC. He serves as the architect...Read more

• Prosthodontics