Dentistry  |
Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS
Dr. Joseph G. Landry II completed his dental training at The Ohio State University in 2009. While excelling academically, Dr. Landry served as President of his class and was the recipient of The Ohio State University's Outstanding Professional Student Award. Dr. Landry was recognized by the International College of Dentists for exemplary leadership contributions and abilities in the dental profession and earned the International Congress of Oral Implantologists Sullivan Schein Achievement Award. With continued excellence in the dental profession, Dr. Landry was awarded a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2014. With a passion for dentistry in private practice and academia, Dr. Landry serves as Supervising Clinical Dentist, Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide Instructor at Stark State College Dental Hygiene Clinic. He is a member of the American and Ohio Dental Associations, Academy of General Dentistry, Medina and Akron Dental Societies, American Dental Education Association, and The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Summit County. Prior to dental school, Dr. Landry studied at The University of Akron, The University of Hull in the United Kingdom, La Sorbonne Université in Paris, France, and completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Chemistry Minor at The University of North Carolina at Wilmington. An avid outdoorsman, fly fisherman, and Eagle Scout, Dr. Landry hiked over 2,400 miles to complete the Appalachian Trail and Long Trail in 2003. Dr. Landry and his wife, Marcia, share a love for dentistry, as she is a dental hygienist. In August 2014, Dr. Landry and Marcia welcomed a daughter, Natalie.

5076 Park Ave W

Seville, OH 44273

Learn about Dr. Landry II

Strive everyday to provide exceptional quality dentistry and increase the oral health and well-being of patients in a confidential and caring atmosphere.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Loose Teeth

• Scaling and Root Planing
  • Snap-On-Smile®
  • Splinting
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• La Sorbonne Universite
  • University Of Akron
  • University Of Hull
  • University Of North Carolina At Wilmington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Landry II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Landry II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Landry II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landry II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Landry II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landry II to family and friends
Dr. Landry II's Performance
in Seville, OH |
Had a cap come loose and stopped in at Dr Landry's office. Was taken care of immediately and was treated very well! Very professional team and was impressed with the high tech equipment!
Medina, OH |
Very friendly office, would recommend.
Seville, OH |
Everyone here is so nice, and I needed a lot of work. They saved my teeth.
in Seville Oh |
Great atmosphere! Friendly, caring & very knowledgeable. They do what is best for the patient. Like others reviewing Dr. Landry & his office, I have been to many dentists & have not experienced such a family-like welcome, or the level of complete service that is received when you visit this awesome staff. They truly deserve the positive reviews and I will do my best to recommend Dr. Landry and his staff to family and friends. To Dr. Landry and staff, you're doing it right! Keep it up!
in Stow, OH |
Beautiful office and great service!
in Akron, OH |
I always have a pleasant experience when I go to vistit Dr. Landry's office. I feel relaxed and know that my teeth are being well taken care. I very much appreciate the services and the people in the office. It is a pleasant experience to have work done on my teeth!
in Seville, OH |
I am so grateful to have found Dr Landry, and that he takes my insurance. He is very gentle, patient, and proficient with his occupation. He is dedicated to his patients, and in being on top in the latest technology. In addition, he has a wonderful, customer service friendly staff!
in Creston, OH |
Very professional and friendly staff! Will definitely refer to anybody looking for a new dentist!
in Dayton, OH |
I was always afraid of the dentist since I was a young child. Since going to DR Landry I have felt more comfortable and not scared at all. Dr Landry is very friendly and very good at fixing my dental issues. I Highly recommend him.
Medina, OH |
Dr. Landry and the entire team always make my family feel welcome and at ease. The personalized care, technology, and gentle approach are always impressive. I love the gag-free digital x-ray machine where nothing ever has to go inside my mouth, especially since my gag reflex makes other types of old x-rays uncomfortable! Amazing! Highly recommend my friends and family see Dr. Landry and the friendly staff!
in Copley, OH |
Dr. Landry is an outstanding dentist!! His genuine care and awesome customer service provided for each patient has really left an impact on my life. Since I started working for Dr. Landry, I have watched him be blessed for running his practice with honestly and integrity. Dr. Landry continues to provide us with the best working environment! It an honor to come to work and help make Landry Family Dentistry the wonderful place that it is!
in Seville, OH |
Dr. Landry is the most caring Dr. we have seen in decades. He took so much time with us, went above and beyond in care and caring. Would recommend him to one and all.
in North Canton, OH |
Using the latest equipment available, Dr. Landry detected two potentially serious problems with my teeth. By seeing the problems early he was able to treat both areas to avoid further complications. Dr. Landry is most compassionate, precise, and knowledgeable. I trust his decisions and value the time and expertise he gives to me and several other members of my family. His office is very attractive and welcoming. It is obvious he and his staff respect each other and work efficiently as a team.
Olive Branch, MS |
My husband's denture broke on a second or third day. New denture lasted two years only. Also the office people were having problems. We were getting bills from them even though we paid all. We called the office , we emailed them - nothing helped. As a final surprise we got a letter from a collection office to pay. Had to talk to the collection office to stop that nonsense.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Are you Dr. Landry II?