Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Landry II

Landry Family Dentistry

5076 Park Ave W Seville, OH 44273

Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Seville, OH and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health in 2009 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Landry II accepts

Dr. Landry II accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Landry II treats your condition or procedure

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Frenectomy
  • Gingivitis
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Invisalign®
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Strive everyday to provide exceptional quality dentistry and increase the oral health and well-being of patients in a confidential and caring atmosphere.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

University Of Akron
University Of Hull
2009
2002

• The Ohio State University Outstanding Professional Student of the Year Award, 2009
  • International Congress of Oral Implantologists Sullivan Schein Achievement Award, 2009
  • President of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Cass of 2009, 2006-2009
  • International College of Dentists Leadership Award, 2009

Dr. Landry II's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landry II

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Landry II?
Dr. Landry II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS
The best! Really knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
I became a patient to Dr. Landrys office about a year and a half ago and since day one I am so happy I found them! The staff are extremely welcoming. Dr. Landry is extremely nice also. I've had to have several fillings there and my first root canal. All of the nervousness and anticipation I used to have going to dentist in the past I don't anymore. My root canal I almost fell asleep in the chair! I had no pain or discomfort whatsoever. I would refer anyone to Dr. Landry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Great affordable and family friendly dentistry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Dr. Landry and staff are super friendly and very accommodating. With our busy schedules we sometimes have to reschedule our appointments and they always make it work. Thank you for keeping our teeth healthy. We are happy to have our Dentist for Life!! Thanks again~ The Daunhauers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Have been going to Dr. Landry for years , have recommended him to many for he's a great dentist .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Had a cap come loose and stopped in at Dr Landry's office. Was taken care of immediately and was treated very well! Very professional team and was impressed with the high tech equipment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Very friendly office, would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Everyone here is so nice, and I needed a lot of work. They saved my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Great atmosphere! Friendly, caring & very knowledgeable. They do what is best for the patient. Like others reviewing Dr. Landry & his office, I have been to many dentists & have not experienced such a family-like welcome, or the level of complete service that is received when you visit this awesome staff. They truly deserve the positive reviews and I will do my best to recommend Dr. Landry and his staff to family and friends. To Dr. Landry and staff, you're doing it right! Keep it up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Beautiful office and great service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
I always have a pleasant experience when I go to vistit Dr. Landry's office. I feel relaxed and know that my teeth are being well taken care. I very much appreciate the services and the people in the office. It is a pleasant experience to have work done on my teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
I am so grateful to have found Dr Landry, and that he takes my insurance. He is very gentle, patient, and proficient with his occupation. He is dedicated to his patients, and in being on top in the latest technology. In addition, he has a wonderful, customer service friendly staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Very professional and friendly staff! Will definitely refer to anybody looking for a new dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
I was always afraid of the dentist since I was a young child. Since going to DR Landry I have felt more comfortable and not scared at all. Dr Landry is very friendly and very good at fixing my dental issues. I Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Dr. Landry and the entire team always make my family feel welcome and at ease. The personalized care, technology, and gentle approach are always impressive. I love the gag-free digital x-ray machine where nothing ever has to go inside my mouth, especially since my gag reflex makes other types of old x-rays uncomfortable! Amazing! Highly recommend my friends and family see Dr. Landry and the friendly staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Dr. Landry is an outstanding dentist!! His genuine care and awesome customer service provided for each patient has really left an impact on my life. Since I started working for Dr. Landry, I have watched him be blessed for running his practice with honestly and integrity. Dr. Landry continues to provide us with the best working environment! It an honor to come to work and help make Landry Family Dentistry the wonderful place that it is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Dr. Landry is the most caring Dr. we have seen in decades. He took so much time with us, went above and beyond in care and caring. Would recommend him to one and all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
Using the latest equipment available, Dr. Landry detected two potentially serious problems with my teeth. By seeing the problems early he was able to treat both areas to avoid further complications. Dr. Landry is most compassionate, precise, and knowledgeable. I trust his decisions and value the time and expertise he gives to me and several other members of my family. His office is very attractive and welcoming. It is obvious he and his staff respect each other and work efficiently as a team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?
My husband's denture broke on a second or third day. New denture lasted two years only. Also the office people were having problems. We were getting bills from them even though we paid all. We called the office , we emailed them - nothing helped. As a final surprise we got a letter from a collection office to pay. Had to talk to the collection office to stop that nonsense.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Landry II, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Landry II?

Landry Family Dentistry