Dr. Joseph J. Kravitz Jr., DDS

Dr. Joseph J. Kravitz Jr., DDS

Prosthodontics | Male | 49 years old

Learn about this dentist

The mission of Kravitz Dentistry, PC is to take time to properly listen to our patients, accurately diagnose problems in the area of the mouth, and provide the least invasive method of resolving the problems. Dr. Kravitz and his team of professionals strive to understand the reason(s) and history of mouth failures, so they can develop an improved approach to keeping your mouth healthy. Our practice is based on the prosthodontic and prevention principles discussed in Dirty Mouth, a book authored by Dr. Kravitz. Our company is built on the principles of hard work, friendship, loyalty, cooperation and enthusiasm.Read more

Dr. Kravitz Jr.'s Experience

Visiting Dr. Kravitz Jr.

Dr. Kravitz Jr. accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kravitz Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kravitz Jr. to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kravitz Jr.
Dr. Kravitz Jr.'s Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
Dr. Kravitz is always extremely knowledgeable and courteous. He takes the time to explain everything and his work is impeccable. It is always a positive experience with his entire team. I would highly recommend Dr. Kravitz.
in Gaithersburg MD |
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Kravitz over the last 8 years as my dentist. Spacious clean office always, courteous and on time staff. Walk in on time and get seen right away, zero waiting time. My recommendation for him is a 5+ star rating.
in N. Potomac Md |
Amazing! Pain free! On time!
in Golden, Colorado |
I have known Dr. Kravitz for a very long time and trust his diagnosis and procedure recommendations implicitly. I travel 1400 miles to have Dr.Kravitz and his excellent staff perform routine oral check-ups and any major dental work necessary. Dr. Kravitz is extremely knowledgable regarding dental issues and has done a great job in educating me regarding other medical issues that were and could be related to the dental problems I had experienced. I highly recommend this outstanding dentist!
in Washington, DC |
I have been seeing Dr Kravitz for over 10 years, after seeing many dentists prior to meeting him. From the moment I walked in. the door I knew my search was over. I am a seven-time world champion and spent my career looking for the best of the best in every aspect of my training. Dr Kravitz is the best of the best, and will always who I trust with my dental care. Marco Sies 7-time World Champion Author, The Master Method TV Host, The Master Method
in Germantown, MD |
I've been going to Dr.Kravitz for some time now and the service is truly remarkable. The hygenist Shirly is always calm and gentle when working. Dr.Kravitz really knows what he's doing when it comes to teeth, I've had countless visits and have had no pain. I really recommend Dr. Kravitz and his team.
in Clarksburg,MD |
I has some bad experience with dentistry while I was growing up.I had a fear going to a dentist until I became a patient of Dr.Kravitz. He removed one of my teeth and placed an implant.Just the idea of removing my tooth was making me uncomfortable but Dr.Kravitz patiently explained the procedure,comfort me and even made me smile in a dental chair. He is very knowledgeable and the tooth was removed fast and implant placed with no pain and no bleeding.Fear is gone and I have a dentist I can trust
in Laurel, MD |
From the atmosphere...to the staff...all way up to Dr. Kravitz, they are second to none. Treatment, not only medically, but personally was something I never experienced. The guidance I received during the process due to not being at ease from previous experiences, I will never forget. Then, the finished product in my mouth was life changing. Therefore, I would like to take the time to thank them all, Miss Kym, Shirley, Daniela, Gracie, and Dr. K, thank you. Very truly yours, Chester B.
in Potomac, MD |
From the moment I called Dr. Kravitz's office I was impressed with the polite and caring staff. The hygienist along with Dr Kravitz were professional and friendly. I usually dread the cleaning but this was the best one I have ever had. My gums did not bleed at all!!! Dr Kravitz clearly explained to me the reasons for some of my oral concerns and gave me some quick and practical solutions.
in Mt Holly Springs, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Kravitz and his staff. The staff is very courteous and professional. Dr. Kravitz and his staff make each visit a personal experience and the state of the art office makes anything from a routine exam to a complicated procedure very comfortable.
in Potomac, MD |
I had a small chip in my front tooth. Dr K's artistry makes my front teeth look natural. Even when I had to see another dentist, that dentist was fooled by the quality of workmanship.
in Kensington, MD |
Great experience overall. No pain or discomfort. The staff was very caring and accommodating. Dr. Joe is a true professional and clearly has a vast knowledge of his trade. He explains things with ease and simplifies it so it's easy to understand for the rest of us!
in Lanham, MD |
Love the professionalism and caring demeanor of this staff. Ms. Kym was very helpful and insightful with explaining my dental plan and made me feel right at home. Dr. Kravits guided me through my procedure and thoroughly explained dental aftercare that works best for me. I'd highly recommend this office.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Kravitz and his staff are wonderful. Each visit is fast, efficient, and informative. I drive over an hour due to the amazing customer service, work performed by Dr. Kravitz, and the hygienist. Kim, the receptionist, always greets you with a pleasant smile. The office is state or the art and all of the records are stored and displayed on a interactive screen that allows the patient to actual work to be performed while Dr. Kravitz explains the necessary treatments.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I would NEVER recommend anyone to this dentist. He cancel appointments on the same day when someone is at the office and is not punctual. He leave gaps between the false teeth and my gums saying that would repair in the future and he had ordered the material from Italy FIVE MONTHS AGO! and were supposedly waiting and he will call me once receives the material and I'm still waiting for the call. As a professional he has to tell the truth and not try to cover something.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph J. Kravitz Jr., DDS?
Are you Dr. Kravitz Jr.?

Compare Dr. Kravitz Jr.

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kravitz Jr.'s Care Philosophy

Dr. Kravitz Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

Dr. Kravitz Jr. has no awards or honors listed.

• $100,000 Hygiene, 2012
    • 3 Minute Implant, 2011
    • Dirty Mouth, 2010
    • Beautiful Smiles, 2012

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Dr. Kravitz Jr. does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kravitz Jr. and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Postgraduate Prosthodontics, University of MD Dental School
    Implant Dentistry Fellowship, NYU College of Dentistry
    Lock Haven University
  • Other Education
    University of MD Graduate School, Master of Science in Oral Biology

Dr. Kravitz Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kravitz Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.