Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS

Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Millbrae, CA. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School and practices dentistry.Read his story

1641 El Camino Real Ste 100

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Huang "I graduated from Northwestern University, School of Dentistry, in Chicago, Illinois. I've been in dental practice for over thirty years. I feel that I can share with my patients a dental experience that they can trust. My dental career began in Alameda where I was an associate dentist. I started my dental practice in San Francisco after 1 year. After 2 years, I began my practice in San Bruno. At the ripe old age of 30, I started a 5 operatories dental office which later expanded to 6 in Sunnyvale where I continued to work for 30 years. In 2017, I started a new dental practice in Millbrae. It was the most modern and high tech dental office. I have a three-dimensional digital Xray which minimizes radiation. All my operatories were equipped with intra-oral cameras and computerized dental charting. "

This content was provided by Dr. Huang "We believe that tooth decay, periodontal disease, and loss of teeth can be prevented. That which has not been prevented, must be restored using the latest in dental techniques, material and procedures.  It is our desire to provide thorough and a high standard of dental care in a comfortable atmosphere"

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Loose Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Huang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Cantonese

Dr. Huang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang?
Dr. Huang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Huang is an extremely honest, caring, and affordable dentist. Unlike other dentists, he's truly a dentist you can trust and won't try to push unnecessary treatments on you. He always does what's best for my dental needs, opting for less invasive procedures when he can. Dr. Huang is also...Read More
Samantha in San Mateo, CA – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS?
I had a last minute appointment with Dr. Joseph Huang. The reception was friendly, the office was well equipped, and Dr. Huang did a great job of fixing my problem.
Sverrir Sigurdsson in Easton, MD – Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS?
Dr. Huang is a very gentle dentist. He takes the dread out of dental visits. My family and I are grateful to him for his care.
Vienna – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS?
Had a wonderful initial visit with Dr.Huang. Excellent hands, very knowledgeable & thorough. Felt very comfortable. Would recommend without any reservations.
Homin in Woodisde, Ca – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Huang, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?