Dr. Joseph Heher, DDS

Dr. Joseph Heher, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Joseph Heher, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Salisbury, MD and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery and practices dentistry.

1301 Mount Hermon Rd

Salisbury, MD 21804

Learn about Dr. Heher

This content was provided by Dr. Heher "I do attempt to do minimally invasive dentistry; we are one of the few offices in the entire State of Maryland to use surgical operating microscopes. Most of my training has been to see if I can restore and minic tooth structure removing as little tooth structure as possible. Each year, I take continuing educational courses from what I consider the world's masters. I've travelled to whereever they speak, which includes Canada, Brazil as well as throughout the US. I am a clinical instructor on the Dean's Faculty at the University of Maryland Dental School, which is a never-ending source of continuing education. My goal is to do dentistry better today than I did yesterday, and create an environment of relaxation to work in."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Villanova University
  • Fahl Institure For Cosmetic Dentistry, Curitiba, Brazil
    Other Education | Completed 2005
  • University Of Maryland
    Other Education | Completed 1968

Dr. Heher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Heher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heher to family and friends
4 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Heher's Performance

my experience was one of the most pleasant and outstanding visits I've ever experienced at any dentist visit in my entire life. I suffer from dental phobia ,but my visit was very relaxing due to the kindness and concern that the office staff and Dr. Heher showed to me as his patient. The entire...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0