Dr. Joseph Gendler, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Joseph Gendler, DDS
Dr. Joseph Gendler, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hopkins, MN. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gendler's Care Philosophy

Whether you need to repair a broken tooth or want to discuss your teeth whitening options, we can help. Our full-service practice provides dental care for the entire family. Our entire team is driven by a commitment to delivering caring, individualized attention for each patient in an elegant and peaceful setting. In addition to English, we also speak Russian and Ukrainian in our office.

Dr. Gendler's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gendler

Dr. Gendler accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Gendler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gendler to family and friends
Dr. Gendler's Performance
in Plymouth, MN |
My wife, children and I have been under the care of Dr. Gendler and his staff for over 15 years. The doctors and staff at the clinic are very professional, caring and do good work. We would recommend them to anybody without any reservations.
Minneapolis, MN |
Professional service and a good honest assessment of work that needs to be done. Fair pricing.
in Wayzata MN |
As always, my last visit to Dr. Gendler's office was efficient, pleasant, and super convenient. Dental hygienist Tanya is very knowledgeable and has a very special touch dealing with my super sensitive teeth. The professionalism and the entire ambiance of the office makes me want to come back. I never thought I'd say that about any dental office. Wonderful experience!
St Paul, MN |
Highly recommend Dr. Gender. He is excellent at what he does and always keeps up with the latest technology and equipment yet keeps the prices affordable.
Minneapolis, MN |
Tanya is great and the office is very comfortable!
in Hopkins, MN |
Dr. Gendler is caring and gentle. He checked my teeth and as he noticed a potential issue, let me know that they would be watching it. When I shared that I started using a APAP (like a CPAP) machine and how I noticed my jaw was set when I woke up in the morning, we had a nice chat about it. My dental assistant, Tanya, is very caring, too. I had problems having x-rays done, and she quickly took me to a machine that took the x-rays from the outside - what a relief! She is great & gentle!
in mntka,mn. |
if you want perfection dr gendler is the man to see. he is so kind as is his entire crew. thankyou thankyou dr gendler and your associates.
in Minneapolis, MN |
The staff are very friendly. They make me feel relax. The clinic is very clean! I feel comfortable easily!
St Paul, MN |
Highly recommend. Entire staff is so patient centered and compassionate. They are thorough and I trust them to take care of me.
in Hopkins Mn |
Great
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gendler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gendler?

Compare Dr. Gendler

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gendler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gendler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Physical Disability

New York University College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1997

• Russian

Dr. Gendler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gendler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arestin® Therapy