Dr. Joseph Gatti, DDS

Dr. Joseph Gatti, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Joseph Gatti, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lawrence, KS. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

5100 Bob Billings Pkwy Ste 110

Lawrence, KS 66049

Learn about Dr. Gatti

Dr. Gatti's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gatti "Dr. Gatti is a graduate of the University of Kansas and received his dental degree, with honors, from the University of Missouri – Kansas City in 1983. He is a member of the academic honor societies Phi Kappa Phi and Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Dr. Gatti served as an Associate Clinical Instructor at the UMKC School of Dentistry before starting private practice in Lawrence. Dr. Gatti strongly believes in continuing education and has averaged well over 100 hours of continuing education per year since graduation, much greater than the required 30 hours yearly. Dr. Gatti has invested heavily in the behavioral aspects of healthcare as well as leading edge clinical dentistry. He has also spent much time and effort in acquiring expertise in the treatment of TMJ concerns and Sleep Disordered Breathing."

This content was provided by Dr. Gatti "The Advanced Dental Studio, unique in its appearance, is designed to provide our clients with a feeling of great comfort. The uniqueness goes well beyond the architecture, state of the art technology and years of commitment to continuing education. We have created an environment in which we can deliver fine dentistry in a calm, comfortable and highly personal manner."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Kansas / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Gatti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gatti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gatti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gatti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gatti's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gatti to family and friends

Dr. Gatti's Performance

Dr. Gatti Says:
"

We value and appreciate the multitude of positive reviews we receive from our clients. We work hard to earn their trust and friendship.

"

Dentistry may be a science but Dr. Gatti makes it an art. Moreover, his staff and environment make it an absolute pleasure to go and I always look forward to my dental visits.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As a former “white-knuckle” patient, I normally put off making dentist appts. A friend recommended Dr. Gatti and it was a game-changer! He and his staff are so warm and welcoming and always make sure I am completely comfortable. I am receiving high quality dental treatment from a staff that stays...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I hired Dr. Gatti to do a simple job & paid an exorbitant amount up front. From taking sloppy X-rays to leaving gaping holes in a denture liner, Dr. Gatti & his assistant managed to screw up the entire job. On my final visit, I was hit up for an extra $350. I was not told there would be a "final...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I find this interesting as I am very selective on whom I work with on dentures. If there was a problem I was completely unaware. I would ask that you call my office and I will see to it that you are taken care of.