Dr. Joseph Foroosh, DDS

Dr. Joseph Foroosh, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Joseph Foroosh, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Victorville, CA. He graduated from University of Southern California and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

12640 Hesperia Rd Ste F

Victorville, CA 92395

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Foroosh

Dr. Foroosh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Foroosh "What can my patients expect at their first visit? Patients can expect to be welcomed and treated like family. They will receive a thorough evaluation of their oral health and will have any questions answered or concerns addressed. My Philosophy Towards Dentistry One of my most important goals that I set early in my profession was to always strive to stay at the the top of my chosen field, I work very hard to achieve this goal each and every day. Hobbies and Special Interest I am very passionate about giving back to the community in which I live and work. Whether it's the services we provide or donating time or equipment, I enjoy helping the High Desert Community."

This content was provided by Dr. Foroosh "One of my most important goals that I set early in my profession was to always strive to stay at the the top of my chosen field, I work very hard to achieve this goal each and every day."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Foroosh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foroosh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foroosh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foroosh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foroosh's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foroosh to family and friends
22 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Foroosh's Performance

HIM AND HIS STAFF ARE ONLY THERE FOR THE MONEY!!! THEY WILL FORCE YOU INTO PLACING BRACES ON A CHILD WITH PRETTY MUCH ALL THEIR BABY TEETH. EACH VISIT FINDING MORE REASONS YOU NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY FOR EXTRA WORK THAT THE DOCTOR FEELS IS URGENT BUT IT REALLY ISN'T. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NOR...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We apologize that your experience with our office and staff members, fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is valuable and allows us to opportunity to address areas of our business that are of concern to our patients. We constantly strive to ensure our patients are met with a warm, caring environment where they are treated with the best care.