Dr. Joseph Fahr, DDS

Dr. Joseph Fahr, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Joseph Fahr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Torrance, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Melli University in 2003 and practices dentistry.

1431 W Knox St Ste 800

Torrance, CA 90501

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Fahr

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• Melli University
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Fahr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fahr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fahr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fahr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fahr's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fahr to family and friends

Dr. Fahr's Performance

I’ve been coming here for almost 2 yrs now. Dr fahr is so amazing and staff are super friendly ! I had some gaps on my teeth Dr. Fahr put braces on me now I’m so comfortable smiling with out worrying about my little imperfections. I highly recommend coming to this dentist office .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Really hated the dentist until being reffered to Dr. Fahr,he's very gentle and makes you feel comfortable and what's in your best interest, had my wisdom teeth pulled and didnt feel a thing.I would definitely recommend him and his staff is very helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This doctor is Unsaturated dc he is. A vampire He sent a fake paper to my insurance company to take money from them .. till now he took almost a 6000 $ for things he didn't do .. i Will claim him and difintly i don't recommend him for anyone
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I like the way he takes time out with me. I have a great fear of the dentist from past experiences. But Dr. Fahr has ease my fear a lot. His staff is very friendly and support. I have already told several people about my experience with Dr. Fahr and his staff. I'm looking forward to seeing my new...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0