Dr. Joseph Dufresne, DDS

Dr. Joseph Dufresne, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Joseph Dufresne, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Blue Ridge, GA and has been practicing for 41 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Blue Ridge Dentistry

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Dufresne

Dr. Dufresne's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dufresne "I am truly blessed to live in the community of Blue Ridge and to practice in a profession whose focus is to help others. I believe that my life is all the more rich and enjoyable because I have the opportunity to work in a dental office with an incredible staff and to meet and help so many unique people every day. EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS I obtained my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas School of Dentistry at San Antonio. I pursued my general practice residency at U.S. Army Dental Activity, Fort Jackson, South Carolina. I subsequently practiced dentistry in the military and in private practice for more than 40 years. I am also the ethics liaison for the Georgia Dental Association. I am passionate about helping my patients achieve a functional, healthy, and beautiful smile. To that end, I regularly participate in continuing education in all fields of general dentistry. PERSONAL LIFE I am a native of San Antonio, Texas, but I have lived in Georgia for most of my life. My wife Gail and I have resided in Mineral Bluff in recent years, and we are very proud of our four children and four grandchildren. In my leisure time, I enjoy ?y ?shing. I also enjoy singing and playing musical instruments and performing with the Young Harris College Community Band."

This content was provided by Dr. Dufresne "To work as a team to provide excellent, efficient, and patient-centered care in a friendly and compassionate manner."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Texas
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Dufresne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dufresne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dufresne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dufresne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dufresne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dufresne

Dr. Dufresne?
Dr. Dufresne's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Dufresne?

Compare General Dentists