Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Dehyar

Burke Dental

9534 Burke Rd Burke, VA 22015

Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Burke, VA. He graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine and practices dentistry.

Dr. Dehyar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dehyar

4.3

Dr. Dehyar?
Dr. Dehyar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
I trust Dr.Dehyar and his work ! I have been to so many dentists in the past 47 years and I have gotten many dentist told me I need to get this filled or that done. Serval times I went to get a second opinion before getting anything done . Since coming to the fairfax dentist office I have had three years of visiting Dr Dehyar and it's been nothing but a check up which is so refreshing since I was previously starting to avoid dentists. Highly recommending Dr.Dehyar and this office! Jamila .H
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD?
Always a good experience! My husband I have been seeing Dr Dehyar for several years now and between us have had cleanings, crowns, fillings, bonding, whitening and Invisalign. The staff is always pleasant and friendly and Dr Dehyar has a great "bedside" manner, frequently providing additional information and options beyond the typical dental visit discussion. Highly recommend this dental practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD?
Great atmosphere Anytime you have to go the Dentist it can be a somewhat nerve racking but that is never the case at Fair Lakes Dental. They make you feel comfortable and don't hold it against you too much if you don't follow the Dr.'s plan to a T leading to more visits : ) . I've been going to Fair Lakes Dental for over 3 years now and I will/have recommend it to anyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD?
My experience was both poor and alarming. Dr. Dehyar was disorganized and also dishonest. He attempted to tell me I had a small cavity that needed to be drilled and filled,which was a lie. I have a spot on a tooth crevice (for years) that in the past honest dentists have told me is not a cavity and does not need to be addressed. When I pointed this out to him he did not respond and simply continued talking about other issues with no further explanation of his misdiagnosis. Cleaning lacked too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD?
Dr. Deyhar has a really comforting bedside manner. He's not reactionary, and if he see's something on the teeth he doesn't always break out the drill right away. He says let's keep on eye on that and see how it looks the next time. And so far, the next time, he's always said I don't see any problem, so we'll just keep an eye on it. He and his wonderful staff are also great with kids. My 9yo son has no problem when it's time to go to the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Dehyar, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dehyar?

We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available located at Fair lakes Shopping Center. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office mee...

Temple University School Of Medicine
1995
Temple University
1995

• Afghani
  • Hindi
  • Pakistani

• Patents in US and Europe, 2002
  • Graduated from Temple University with Sum Laude Honor. He is member of Temple University Oral Surgery Honor Society, 2000

• cancer research using FISH in gene function and analysis., 1999

Dr. Dehyar accepts

Dr. Dehyar accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Dehyar treats your condition or procedure