Dr. J Philip Davis, DDS

Dr. J Philip Davis, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. J Philip Davis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Temple, TX. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

J. Philip Davis, Jr., D.D.S.

5297 S 31st St Ste 111

Temple, TX 76502

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Temple, Texas has been my home for over 30 years now, and I still enthusiastically provide my patients with the same kind of outstanding and friendly dental treatment I always have. Helping folks with their smile brings me great joy and I wouldn’t trade my profession for any other. I was even nominated by the Academy of General Dentistry for “Dentist of the Year” in 1999, and hope I can exceed your expectations when it comes to dental care. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I graduated from Baylor University and got my education in dentistry from the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston. I frequently take courses and seminars so I can stay abreast of all current developments in the dental field. I’ve studied occlusion (or how the teeth fit together) at the Pankey Institute in Florida. My team and I are also graduates of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies; one of the nation’s premier education centers in the study of aesthetic teeth restoration. PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY SERVICE Being an active member in my professional and local communities is important to me. I have served as president of both the Heart of Texas Chapter of the Academy of General Dentistry and the Central Texas Dental Society. I’m a member of the American Orthodontic Society and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Over the years I’ve also served in the Temple Rotary Club and the Temple Area Crime Stoppers. I also stay involved at Temple Bible Church and have done so since I first moved to the area. LIFE AT HOME Away from my professional and community work, I have been married to my beautiful wife Renee for more than 30 years and have two grown children. I love riding my motorcycle cross-country and also enjoy flying my airplane that I built."

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Dr. Davis' excellent dental work has become an institution in the community and he has proudly served the Temple, Belton, and Killeen, TX area since 1982. We offer a complimentary consultation to all new patients, so please contact our office to schedule your appointment today. Our entire staff very much looks forward to meeting you!"

3  Practice Areas

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Texas at Houston / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member