Dr. Joseph Dallessandro, DDS

Dr. Joseph Dallessandro, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Joseph Dallessandro, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

Joseph S. Dallessandro DDS PC

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Dallessandro

Dr. Dallessandro's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dallessandro "Dr. Dallessandro, known to many of his patients as Dr. D. or Dr. Joe, did his premedical studies at Boston College where he doubled majored in Biology and Philosophy and graduated with magnum cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa honors. He proceeded to the University of Buffalo where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. After graduation, he was accepted to and attended the much sought after and highly competitive James M. Rozanski General Practice Residency at Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare in upstate New York. "Studying under the tutelage of Dr. Rozanski was undoubtedly one of the best learning experiences of my life. Not only was I able to fine tune my skills as a dentist, Dr. Rozanski reinforced my commitment to be kind, caring, and compassionate. It was from Jim I learned the motto, "nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care." Dr. Dallessandro has been practicing in Manhattan for over twenty-five years. "I consider myself very fortunate. After so many years in practice, I still love what I do and hope to continue for many more years to come. I am very grateful to all my patients who have placed their trust in me. Their trust has reinforced my resolve to always do my very best." He is a member in good standing in the First District Dental Society, the New State Dental Society, the American Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. "

This content was provided by Dr. Dallessandro "Our dental practiced is comprised of experienced dentists and dental hygienists who provide comprehensive dental care in an understanding environment. We practice by the motto "nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care." Patients are encouraged to discuss any concerns or apprehensions, and we promise to be understanding. It is our goal to deliver quality dental care compassionately. We strive to treat each patient individually with a warm and friendly demeanor to minimize the stress many associate with a trip to the dentist."

14  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Boston College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • SUNY Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Faxton St. Luke
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Dallessandro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dallessandro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dallessandro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dallessandro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Request an Appointment

Dr. Dallessandro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dallessandro to family and friends
389 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Dallessandro's Performance

I have not had the good fortune of very good experiences going to the dentist. It is something I put off. This entire staff put me right at ease and Dr. Dallessandro and Hygienist Donna were top rate! My mother had gone here for some major work and recommended them and I am so happy I listened. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Dallessandro?

More Dentists at Joseph S. Dallessandro DDS PC