Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Joseph Chikvashvili, DDS
Dr. Joseph Chikvashvili, DDS is a dentist who practices in West Orange, NJ.

100 Northfield Ave Ste 4

West Orange, NJ 07052

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Chikvashvili

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Chikvashvili is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chikvashvili has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chikvashvili has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chikvashvili does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chikvashvili and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chikvashvili's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chikvashvili to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Chikvashvili's Performance
Dr. Chikvashvili is a MASTER at the most difficult and challenging Root Canals (even when calcified). He is kind, calming and explains exactly what he is doing throughout the process. I have HIGH ANXIETY and PANIC ATTACKS when going to any Dentist. He and his WONDERFUL Office Staff made me feel calm, relaxed and completely safe. The best part is there was no pain during the process or when I came home. I took one advil to be safe when I got home but never needed another. By far the BEST ENDO!!!
in Livingston , NJ |
I am so grateful to have had Dr, chick be my endodontist. I came to him frustrated and hopeless that my tooth problems would ever be corrected. His extreme knowledge compassion and amazing work has been consistent and in my eyes he's a miracle worker. So caring about his patients and extremely thorough. No bs this guy is the real deal along with his amazing staff of you do not go to Dr.chick you are for sure making a mistake and when it comes to teeth you need the best of the best dr.chick is.
in Pompton Lakes, NJ |
Having had a dental phobia since childhood, I was terrified when my dentist said I needed an urgent root canal! When I called Dr. Chikvashvili's office, they got me an appointment within two days! The staff is so supportive and caring. They treat you like a friend, not a patient. The root canal was completely painless... I didn't feel a thing... not even the novocaine shots!! He has such a great sense of humor and patiently explained his every move so I'd be at peace and relax! Wonderful!
Dr. Chickvashvili is one of the most thorough dental professionals I have ever known. He is extremely caring and treated me just like family! I felt very at ease and relaxed in his office. I would definitely recommend him!
in Hoboken |
Dr. Chikvashvili is one of the most knowledgeable and friendly doctors whom I've ever met- whether in dental or medical. He explains exactly what is going to happen before he begins the root canal so you feel comfortable and relaxed. Additionally, his staff greets you with a friendly smile and helps with everything!! Their team is awesome and I recommend to everyone!
in Montclair, NJ |
Very thorough and caring. Felt no pain. Has a soft touch. No pain. Staff is pleasant and office is well kept. Made me very calm and almost relaxed. Have had no problems on either of my teeth that he treated. Would highly recommend.
in Short Hills, NJ |
I was incredibly nervous about getting my first root canal and can honestly say the whole process was painless and even pleasant! Not words I would normally associate with a root canal. He is very gifted and would highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chikvashvili, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chikvashvili?

Visit Dr. Chikvashvili