Dr. Joseph Catania, DDS

Dr. Joseph Catania, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Joseph Catania, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Fayetteville, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Columbia University School Of Dental and Oral Surgery,Dds in 1989 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

7000 E Genesee St Bldg C

Fayetteville, NY 13066

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Catania

Dr. Catania's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Catania "I love orthodontics and the ability to improve people's lives. I enjoy the challenge of managing the most difficult cases to successful, healthy, and beautiful outcomes. I love the smiles and happiness of my patients when they complete care. Seeing their joy and wonderment when they look in the mirror, and see what we've accomplished together, continues to thrill me. It's easy to stay excited about providing orthodontic care when so many people have told me what a difference treatment has made in their lives. My personal and professional goals are the same: always to evolve and constantly learn, so I can make treatment better and easier for my patients. I became an orthodontist out of a desire to help people and make a positive, lasting difference in their lives. I enjoy using science and technology, along with personal care and attention, to help people achieve their best smile. My patients are members of my extended family. Many patients and their families keep in touch with our practice, even decades after they've completed care. I enjoy hearing about each person's achievements and adventures while they're in treatment as well as years later."

This content was provided by Dr. Catania "Orthodontics is far more than beautiful smiles and healthy teeth. Orthodontic care is about transforming lives, a person at a time. Every day, we watch patients gain self-confidence. We see them walk with more confidence: talking and laughing with others without a thought about their previously crooked teeth.

Dr. Joseph Catania and our team believe you deserve a smile that will transform your life. We use leading-edge techniques and processes, and individual care plans, to shift your teeth gently into proper alignment. Your finished smile will be one you love for a lifetime!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • SureSmile® Dental Braces

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University, Columbia College ,Ba
  • University Of Rochester, Eastman Dental Center, Orthodontic Specialty
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Of Rochester, Eastman Dental Center, Tmj Disorders
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Catania has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Catania has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Catania does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Catania and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Catania's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Catania to family and friends
17 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Catania's Performance

Dr. Catania and his staff are a pleasure to deal with. Appointments are always on time and their technology for self check-in is fun for kids. My daughter's teeth turned out beautiful and I expect my son's will too when he is all done with his braces.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1