Dr. Joseph Bruckner, DDS

Dr. Joseph Bruckner, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Joseph Bruckner, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Roslyn, NY. He practices endodontics, dentistry, and more.

1025 Northern Blvd

Roslyn, NY 11576

Learn about Dr. Bruckner

This content was provided by Dr. Bruckner "New York Endodontic Associates is a specialty dental practice dedicated exclusively to non-surgical and surgical micro-endodontic care located in Roslyn, Long Island. Our team of root canal specialists, led by respected endodontists Dr. Bruckner and Dr. Goziker, is committed to providing the highest standard of professional care in a friendly, state-of-the-art environment. Our mission is to use the latest advancements in technology to optimize treatment outcomes."

4  Practice Areas

• Endodontics
  • Laser Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Bruckner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bruckner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bruckner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bruckner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruckner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bruckner's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bruckner to family and friends

Dr. Bruckner's Performance

What a professional! He took the time to explain what he was doing and did an unbelievable job. Quick and painless. This is my third root canal with him and they were all great experiences. My dentist says Dr. Bruckner is the best around and the only endodontist he wants his patients to see.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I could not have been happier with Dr. Bruckner's work on my nine-year-old son. He saw us in an emergency and immediately put both my son and myself at ease. He was kind, caring, considerate and quick. He was very informative. He took the time to consult with our other dentist and develop a plan...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I also paid $300 for the scan -hope it was worthwhile. Root canal procedure was painless & his manner was considerate. Office staff friendly. Only needed 1 Tylenol pm- next day painfree. Better than 2 prior root canal dentists. Have to trust the scan tho not covered by insurance was necessary.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If I could give him less than a star I would. DO NOT GO TO THIS dentist. I has given a so called scan charged $300 because according to him it's experimental. When I ask for the x-rays of the scan I was told no problem you'll get them, this went on everyday for a week while I was in pain. No...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option4