Dr. Joseph Baggette, DMD

Dr. Joseph Baggette, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Joseph Baggette, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Anchorage, AK. He practices dentistry, headache management, and more.Read his story

6611 Debarr Rd Ste 100

Anchorage, AK 99504

• Dental Network of America
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Baggette

Dr. Baggette's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Baggette "I was raised in the small, rural community of Branchville, New Jersey. After graduating from High Point University in North Carolina in 1989, I attended Temple University Dental School graduating in May of 1993. I joined the Indian Health Service as a Bush dentist in Bethel, Alaska for 4 years. I enjoyed my experience flying 22 weeks of the year taking care of native Alaskans. I gained much; honing my dental skills working up to 14 hours per day. In 1997, I transferred to Anchorage to the Alaska Native Medical Center. Over the next three years, I was mentored in emergency hospital dentistry. This included many hours in the operating room with an oral surgeon and additional Operating Room time with pediatric cases. I valued the continual opportunities to further my education in all clinical specialties through lectures and one-on-one clinical mentoring. From there, I associated with Dr. Jim Libby from 1999-2006 when I became co- owner of Alaska Premier Dental Group and GentleCare Dental Center. One of my accomplishments is becoming skilled in performing complex oral surgery such as dental implant placement and bone augmentation as well as offering Invisalign so I can care for my patients in all aspects of dentistry. My professional affiliations include The Crown Council, The American Dental Association, The Academy of General Dentistry, The Anchorage Dental Society and The Alaska Dental Society. I have also accompanied my colleagues on service trips to Nepal, Fiji, Peru, The Dominican Republic as well as a personal life-long dream service trip to Vietnam. I truly enjoy the satisfaction of providing dental care to those abroad as well as at home. The reason I studied to become a dentist is because I love working with my hands and I love people. My goal is to put my patients at ease while providing them with exceptional service. If I'm not taking care of patients, I love cooking, living in Alaska and enjoy the outdoors. You'll find me dirt-biking, mountaineering, snow machining, water-skiing or hunting with my children."

9  Practice Areas

• Fluorosis
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingival Fibromatosis
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Hypodontia
  • Jaw Bone Tissue Deterioration
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

Education data for Dr. Baggette is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Baggette has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baggette has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baggette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baggette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baggette's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baggette to family and friends