Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD

Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Joseph I. Ayoub is an award-winning leader in Cosmetic Dentistry, Laser Treatment, and Implant Placement and Restoration. After completing his undergraduate studies at Stony Brook University, Dr. Joe earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree at the University of Pittsburgh in 1998. His goal is to provide every patient with the highest quality of care with State-of-the-Art technology, comfort, and personalized care in a relaxed atmosphere. He will provide you with the best possible care and treat you like family. While he has been practicing in the area for more than 20 years, Dr. Joe is always seeking to expand his, as well as his staffs education and knowledge in the dental field through attending continuing education courses, seminars, and conferences. He has received advanced training in CEREC® CAD/CAM Restorations, Invisalign®, Laser Dentistry, Neuromuscular and Implant Placement and Restoration, and Advanced Cosmetic Techniques using Lumineers®/Veneers. He has also been recognized with the "America's Top Dentists 2007 Award" & "America's Top Dentists 2010 Award" from the Consumer's Research Council of America as one of the best in Implant Placement and Restoration, Cosmetic Dentistry & Laser Dentistry. Dr Joe has also been recognized by the National Consumer Advisory Board "America's Best Dentist 2015" & "America's Best Dentist 2016" &"America's Best Dentist 2017"

Dentistry By Design, PC

315 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 205

South Huntington, NY 11746

• Delta Dental of New York
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Ayoub

This content was provided by Dr. Ayoub "At our State-of-the-Art dental practice, we focus on treating you like family. Dr. Joe is highly skilled in a wide variety of Same Day Dental Services. At Dentistry By Design, PC, we see each of our patients as individuals, and we work hard to provide you with excellent care."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Snap-On-Smile®
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • The Wand® Single Tooth Anesthesia System (STA)
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
  • i-CAT® 3D Dental Imaging

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ayoub has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ayoub has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • New York State Dental Association, Member
  • Suffolk County Dental Society, Member

Dr. Ayoub's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ayoub to family and friends
Dr. Ayoub's Performance
in Huntington station Ny |
Dr Ayoub is the best dentist I have ever seen.I am lucky and safe to be his hands.He is very gentle with all his procedures. His staff is the best !!! Me and my husband will keep going to him
in Commack, NY |
Dr.Ayoub is the best dentist. He is very knowledgeable. He takes time with you. The office is very clean & his staff is wonderful . I would recommend Dr. Ayoub.
in Huntington Station, NY |
Dr. Ayoub and his staff are an absolute pleasure to visit. Dr. Ayoub fixed a major problem I was having from a previous negligent dentist. In addition he has taken preventive measures to ensure the health of my teeth and gums long term. He is very knowledgable and experienced. I recommend him for everything from routine exams to cosmetic dentistry. He has state of the art equipment which allows him to cut down on his patients waiting weeks for certain procedures. 7/18/16
in Deer Park, NY |
I'm so appreciative finding this dentist. I was very impressed with all the state of the art technology he uses.
in Deer Park, NY |
When I first walked through the door of Dentistry By Design, PC, the soothing spa like scent instantly set me at ease. The girls at the front desk (Eve & Brooke) greeted me with smiles, sweetness and genuine care for my first experience and anxiety that usually rushes over me with even the thought of the dentist visit. Dr. Joe is down to earth and has your best interest at heart...I highly recommend Dentistry By Design, PC for all of your dental needs! A++ for sure! ~ Magnolia M
in Melville, New York |
Dentistry by Design is hands down the best dental practice! I was always scared to go to the dentist but Dr.A reassured me that he was very gentle and would let me take as many breaks as needed! I had a crown done, from the start of when he gave me the needle to when I was all finished it was PAINLESS! I was so surprised how easy that was for me, and best part- I left with the New crown the same day! Brooke and Eve at the front desk are so caring and really make you feel home, super positive!!!!
Huntington, NY |
Nobody likes going to the dentist, but I promise you, you'll love coming here. The staff makes going to the dentist such a pleasant experience. I always end up staying back to chat with the ladies up front. They are both so sweet and personable. Dr. Ayoub is extremely experienced and knowledgeable. The improvements he made on my smile are just remarkable. I will never go to another dentist ever again.
in Melville, NY |
Dr. Ayoub is fantastic! I've been going to him for years. He is always keeping up with the latest technologies to improve his practice and he has a great staff on board with him. I went to him for a crown, and I was able to get it all done in one day. When I lost my job, I was having trouble with my insurance company, so I had mentioned it to Eve when I went in for my visit. A few hours later, she had called me to let me know that she had already resolved the issue. They truly go above & beyond!
in Melville, NY |
I was extremely apprehensive about getting all of the dental work I needed done. Him and his staff sat down with me multiple times to explain my treatment plan, answer questions and go over any concerns I had regarding finances. Dr. Ayoub is extremely gentle and cares about patient comfort during the procedures. He wouldn't let me leave until I was completely satisfied with the work that he did. He truly takes pride in what he does and wants his patients to be happy with his work.
in Huntington Station, NY |
As usual, when I arrived I was greeted warmly, by Eve & Brooke and was welcomed with friendly smiles. One doesn't normally think of a dental appointment as something to enjoy, but the people here are so warm and thoughtful that it's more like visiting some friends. The work is done professionally, with all care to avoid discomfort as much as possible. Discussions about cost are matter of fact and everything is explained fully. Dentistry by Design is a quality office for sure! ~M. Magnolia
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?

Visit Dr. Ayoub

Delta Dental Premier
    Delta Insurance
  • Delta Dental of New York
    Delta Dental PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    Connection Dental