Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD

Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in South Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Dentistry By Design, PC

315 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 205

South Huntington, NY 11746

• Delta Dental of New York
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

• STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System™
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • The Wand® Single Tooth Anesthesia System (STA)
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

At our State-of-the-Art dental practice, we focus on treating you like family. Dr. Joe is highly skilled in a wide variety of Same Day Dental Services. At Dentistry By Design, PC, we see each of our patients as individuals, and we work hard to provide you with excellent care.

Patient Testimonials

"“Dentistry By Design is hands down the best Dental Office, I would not go anywhere else! Everyone in the office makes you feel like family! I used to always hate going to the dentist but after I found this office it makes going so much easier. Dr. Ayoub and his staff Brooke (Office Manager), and Chris (Assistant) are all amazing and make you feel very comfortable when you come in the office. Dr. Ayoub has a very steady hand and ensures your comfort while in the chair – Painless!. It is a very friendly and stress free environment!” - Chris M. 6/16/2016"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ayoub

Dr. Ayoub?
Dr. Ayoub's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD
I have been avoiding the dentist for a few years because of very sensitive teeth and bad experiences. I decided to give this dental practice a try with tremendous anxiety! The staff reassured me from the first interaction that Dr.Ayoub would be patient and gentle. As soon as I met him he was great! I had a complete thorough examination and we talked about what needed to be done. I have had two appointments with Dr Ayoub and he has been the best dentist that has treated me through the years. His patience, expertise and gentle approach is fantastic. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Joseph Ayoub and Dentistry by Design. I am not the type of person to write reviews, however this is the least I could do for something that has had such a positive impact on me. Since I was a child I was seeing a dentist who I thought I could trust. Very long story short, the dental work that he did (and sometimes didn’t do) now has to be undone, redone, and fixed. From Hannah at the front desk, to the dental assistants and Dr. Ayoub himself, I final
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Dr. Ayoub is the best dentist I have visited. His office is one of a kind with all state of the art equipment. He is very personable and makes you feel comfortable with any procedure. I am recommending him to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Ayoub for over 20 years. I have had many problems with my teeth and I don’t like pain. Dr. Ayoub has never caused me pain and has always been able to fix any problem I have. I’m a happy dental client after many years and many procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
I would highly recommend dentistry by design. I’ve been coming here for 20 years and I have never been disappointed. Dr. Ayoub and his staff make going to the dentist a great experience. If you are someone who does not enjoy waiting hours for a trip to the dentist then this is the place for you. The time of your schedule appointment is the time you are called into the chair. In addition, Dentistry by design has all the high-tech equipment that makes a dentist experience fast and easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
My family and I have been Dr. Ayoub’s patient for years- he’s our family dentist and more...! I say more only because he provides more then your average dental care. He has always been thorough with his treatment plans, he takes the time to discuss and understand your personal situation and most importantly he always considers your budget and provides options. His staff is competent and equipped to handle everything in-house. I would give him more then 5 stars if that was an option!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
The office is state of the art, all brand new, very clean and the staff is amazing. Dr Ayoub takes his time with all his patients and cares about their needs. The hygienist did an amazing job cleaning my teeth, she was very thorough and so nice. I love this dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Looking for an amazing office and staff. Look no further. Dr. Joe and his staff make you feel welcome and like a priority at all times. Little to no wait time. A beautiful clean new location with all the bells and whistles. No matter your dental need this is the place for you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
If someone would ask me to describe Dr. Ayoub in 3 words they would be Amazing, honest, perfectionist. My family & I have been coming to him for many years. Only dentist my boys, as myself, feel comfortable with. Honestly. I was there for a procedure last week (one of many) & thought tooth couldn't be saved, however he saved it!! :):) His office called the next day to see how I was doing & went in that following day as check up. This is just one of many visits I've experience with this dental
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Dr Ayoub is the best dentist I have ever seen.I am lucky and safe to be his hands.He is very gentle with all his procedures. His staff is the best !!! Me and my husband will keep going to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Dr.Ayoub is the best dentist. He is very knowledgeable. He takes time with you. The office is very clean & his staff is wonderful . I would recommend Dr. Ayoub.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Dr. Ayoub and his staff are an absolute pleasure to visit. Dr. Ayoub fixed a major problem I was having from a previous negligent dentist. In addition he has taken preventive measures to ensure the health of my teeth and gums long term. He is very knowledgable and experienced. I recommend him for everything from routine exams to cosmetic dentistry. He has state of the art equipment which allows him to cut down on his patients waiting weeks for certain procedures. 7/18/16
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
I'm so appreciative finding this dentist. I was very impressed with all the state of the art technology he uses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
When I first walked through the door of Dentistry By Design, PC, the soothing spa like scent instantly set me at ease. The girls at the front desk (Eve & Brooke) greeted me with smiles, sweetness and genuine care for my first experience and anxiety that usually rushes over me with even the thought of the dentist visit. Dr. Joe is down to earth and has your best interest at heart...I highly recommend Dentistry By Design, PC for all of your dental needs! A++ for sure! ~ Magnolia M
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Dentistry by Design is hands down the best dental practice! I was always scared to go to the dentist but Dr.A reassured me that he was very gentle and would let me take as many breaks as needed! I had a crown done, from the start of when he gave me the needle to when I was all finished it was PAINLESS! I was so surprised how easy that was for me, and best part- I left with the New crown the same day! Brooke and Eve at the front desk are so caring and really make you feel home, super positive!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Nobody likes going to the dentist, but I promise you, you'll love coming here. The staff makes going to the dentist such a pleasant experience. I always end up staying back to chat with the ladies up front. They are both so sweet and personable. Dr. Ayoub is extremely experienced and knowledgeable. The improvements he made on my smile are just remarkable. I will never go to another dentist ever again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Dr. Ayoub is fantastic! I've been going to him for years. He is always keeping up with the latest technologies to improve his practice and he has a great staff on board with him. I went to him for a crown, and I was able to get it all done in one day. When I lost my job, I was having trouble with my insurance company, so I had mentioned it to Eve when I went in for my visit. A few hours later, she had called me to let me know that she had already resolved the issue. They truly go above & beyond!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
I was extremely apprehensive about getting all of the dental work I needed done. Him and his staff sat down with me multiple times to explain my treatment plan, answer questions and go over any concerns I had regarding finances. Dr. Ayoub is extremely gentle and cares about patient comfort during the procedures. He wouldn't let me leave until I was completely satisfied with the work that he did. He truly takes pride in what he does and wants his patients to be happy with his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
As usual, when I arrived I was greeted warmly, by Eve & Brooke and was welcomed with friendly smiles. One doesn't normally think of a dental appointment as something to enjoy, but the people here are so warm and thoughtful that it's more like visiting some friends. The work is done professionally, with all care to avoid discomfort as much as possible. Discussions about cost are matter of fact and everything is explained fully. Dentistry by Design is a quality office for sure! ~M. Magnolia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ayoub?

Dentistry By Design, PC

Delta Dental Premier
Delta Insurance
Delta Dental of New York
Delta Dental PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
Connection Dental