Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male

www.dentistrybydesignny.com 326 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 105 Huntington Station, NY 11746 Get Directions
Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD
Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD is a dentist who practices in Huntington Station, NY. He is 47 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ayoub's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ayoub

Dr. Ayoub accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Ayoub is now accepting new patients
Dentistry By Design, PC Joseph I. Ayoub, DMD326 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 105

Dr. Ayoub's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ayoub to family and friends
Dr. Ayoub's Performance
in Huntington station Ny |
Dr Ayoub is the best dentist I have ever seen.I am lucky and safe to be his hands.He is very gentle with all his procedures. His staff is the best !!! Me and my husband will keep going to him
in Commack, NY |
Dr.Ayoub is the best dentist. He is very knowledgeable. He takes time with you. The office is very clean & his staff is wonderful . I would recommend Dr. Ayoub.
in Huntington Station, NY |
Dr. Ayoub and his staff are an absolute pleasure to visit. Dr. Ayoub fixed a major problem I was having from a previous negligent dentist. In addition he has taken preventive measures to ensure the health of my teeth and gums long term. He is very knowledgable and experienced. I recommend him for everything from routine exams to cosmetic dentistry. He has state of the art equipment which allows him to cut down on his patients waiting weeks for certain procedures. 7/18/16
in Deer Park, NY |
I'm so appreciative finding this dentist. I was very impressed with all the state of the art technology he uses.
in Deer Park, NY |
When I first walked through the door of Dentistry By Design, PC, the soothing spa like scent instantly set me at ease. The girls at the front desk (Eve & Brooke) greeted me with smiles, sweetness and genuine care for my first experience and anxiety that usually rushes over me with even the thought of the dentist visit. Dr. Joe is down to earth and has your best interest at heart...I highly recommend Dentistry By Design, PC for all of your dental needs! A++ for sure! ~ Magnolia M
in Melville, New York |
Dentistry by Design is hands down the best dental practice! I was always scared to go to the dentist but Dr.A reassured me that he was very gentle and would let me take as many breaks as needed! I had a crown done, from the start of when he gave me the needle to when I was all finished it was PAINLESS! I was so surprised how easy that was for me, and best part- I left with the New crown the same day! Brooke and Eve at the front desk are so caring and really make you feel home, super positive!!!!
Huntington, NY |
Nobody likes going to the dentist, but I promise you, you'll love coming here. The staff makes going to the dentist such a pleasant experience. I always end up staying back to chat with the ladies up front. They are both so sweet and personable. Dr. Ayoub is extremely experienced and knowledgeable. The improvements he made on my smile are just remarkable. I will never go to another dentist ever again.
in Melville, NY |
Dr. Ayoub is fantastic! I've been going to him for years. He is always keeping up with the latest technologies to improve his practice and he has a great staff on board with him. I went to him for a crown, and I was able to get it all done in one day. When I lost my job, I was having trouble with my insurance company, so I had mentioned it to Eve when I went in for my visit. A few hours later, she had called me to let me know that she had already resolved the issue. They truly go above & beyond!
in Melville, NY |
I was extremely apprehensive about getting all of the dental work I needed done. Him and his staff sat down with me multiple times to explain my treatment plan, answer questions and go over any concerns I had regarding finances. Dr. Ayoub is extremely gentle and cares about patient comfort during the procedures. He wouldn't let me leave until I was completely satisfied with the work that he did. He truly takes pride in what he does and wants his patients to be happy with his work.
in Huntington Station, NY |
As usual, when I arrived I was greeted warmly, by Eve & Brooke and was welcomed with friendly smiles. One doesn't normally think of a dental appointment as something to enjoy, but the people here are so warm and thoughtful that it's more like visiting some friends. The work is done professionally, with all care to avoid discomfort as much as possible. Discussions about cost are matter of fact and everything is explained fully. Dentistry by Design is a quality office for sure! ~M. Magnolia
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ayoub, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ayoub?

Compare Dr. Ayoub

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ayoub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Abscess
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Ayoub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ayoub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Snap-On-Smile®
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • The Wand® Single Tooth Anesthesia System (STA)
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning