Dr. Joseph Amalfitano, DDS

Practices Periodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 30 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Amalfitano and his staff are professional and friendly. My surgical procedures were carefully explained, and the questions I had were answered. I am very satisfied with the results, and the care received from Dr. Amalfitano and his assistants.
Author:
My Periodontal surgery experience was accomplished swiftly, efficiently and pain free. He and his staff were very caring of my comfort and recovery. I was informed of the total process beforehand, so there were no surprises or inconveniences.
Author:
Having dental work done terrifies me because my teeth are very sensitive, and having anything done on my teeth has always been painful. Dr. Amalfitano and his staff are always very caring and very gentle. It took me 3 years to get the courage to go to a specialist. I'm glad I finally did, and I'm glad it was Dr Joe. I see Carrie most often for cleanings and she is very compassionate and sensitive to the needs of someone with dental issues. I have not had bad experience with anyone in the office.
Author:
My visits at Dr. Amalfitano's office went great. He is very thorough and informative while being friendly making me feel comfortable during my visit and with my treatment plan. His office staff was also fantastic very helpful and friendly. Overall a great experience.
Author:
He is a terrific Dr., very considerate of the patient's well being. Would recommend him to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Amalfitano has greatly improved my gum disease
Author:
My treatment and post two week follow up are good. Dr joe and staff put me at ease. I
Author:
eased my fears-did a great job of explaining
Author:
Reasons they rock: 1. Rika 2. Courtney 3. Dr. Amalfitano 4. Girl who helped me out after my surgery 5. Everyone else
Author:
Kind, gentle, thorough and knowledgeable staff from the front office to the chairs.
Author:
I have been terrified to go to dentists due to the issues with my teeth and the pain I had. Dr. Amalfitano and his staff made me feel comfortable, relaxed and most of all secure. The amount of work I had to have done went smoothly, very little discomfort and they went above and beyond trying to work things out with my insurance company. Would highly recommend these wonderful people!
Author:
Would recommend Dr. Joe every time such a good guy.
Author:
I have had periodontal issues for many years, and Dr. Amalfitano has helped me stay within healthy boundaries so I do not worry about further decline.
Author:
I saw two other professionals prior to Dr Amalfitano, both experiences were negative. Dr Amalfitano has delivered positive result on every procedure to date and provided excellent predictions regarding time and outcome.
Author:
professionalism, accuracy and speed. Staff instills confidence.
Author:
The doctor and his staff are very kind, caring and can put the most anxious patient at ease.
Author:
I am completely satisfied and have every confidence with Dr. Amalfitano's services.
Author:
Very kind and very professional ! Everyone does a great job. I would recommend Dr. Amalfitano to anyone . Laurie Larson
Author:
Dr. Amalfitano was very friendly and approachable, which made me feel much more at ease. He explained my diagnosis and the needed treatment well, including drawing pictures when I didn't quite understand. He could sense my apprehensiveness and anxiety for the upcoming procedure, and was understanding and kind, making sure I'd be fine, which I was. The follow up went very well with a great result. I'm most appreciative.
Author:
All of my experiences with Dr. Joe have been excellent and the staff are great also.
Author:
I love the office and the staff here. I only wish I could go here for every dental appt. instead of my regular dentist. Pleasant experience and never dread going there. Dr. Amalfitano is very kind and caring as well as very thorough in his practice.
Author:
He is the best out there... wouldn't go anywhere else...
Author:
friendly (but not in a gushy way) front desk personnel. competent professional staff who explain what they are going to do and what they are doing. Professional dentist who asks good questions