Dentistry  |
Dr. Jose Delacruz, DMD
Dr. Jose Delacruz, DMD is a dentist who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 64 years old.

1590 NW 10th Ave Ste 301

Boca Raton, FL 33486

Learn about Dr. Delacruz

Education data for Dr. Delacruz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Delacruz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Delacruz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Delacruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delacruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Delacruz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delacruz to family and friends
Dr. Delacruz's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had a practice of oral & maxillofacial surgery in Florida from 1979 - 2003. As I started my surgical career, Dr. Delacruz and I became close professional colleagues due to similar views, and also, good friends. We enjoyed working together as a team to restore and maintain good oral health for each and every patient. My wife and I have trusted our dental health to Dr. Delacruz for years and will gladly continue to see him and his staff regularly for expert care. Charles Beck, Jr., D.M.D.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have been coming to see Dr. Delacruz for 26 years ever since I moved to Florida. He was recommended to me by a co-worker. I was also seen by the same hygienist in his office for 24 years until she decided to retire. His staff is highly professional and they truly care about your well being. This speaks volumes about the integrity of Dr. Delacruz, his excellent skills as a dentist, and as an employer who staffs his office with highly trained dental professionals.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I've been coming to see Dr. Delacruz since 1988. He and his staff are extremely professional. He is always on time with his appointments and it is a very friendly atmosphere. He is efficient and does great work.
Boca Raton, FL |
After years of going to Dr. Delacruz, my son and grandchildren are now in his care. Thank you Doctor !!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've been a patient for about 15 years. Excellent highly skilled dentist. The office is tremendously accommodating when urgent visits are required. Scheduling is smooth and everyone is very friendly. I highly recommend this office.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Delacruz has been our family dentist for well over 30 years. He has helped out in emergencies with family from out of state, and has always done great work with a kind and carrying manner.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Delacruz if you are looking for a great dentist. I've been his patient for many years. He is very personable and extremely skilled. I'm very impressed with his honesty and integrity, as I've experienced many times that he will only recommend work done that is necessary and not push unnecessary work onto you. Great dentist with an excellent staff.
in Boca Raton, FL |
My wife and I love Dr. Delacruz. He has been taking care of our teeth for over 30 years. He is very professional, but also very friendly, honest and very concerned about your dental health. He always explains in detail if something needs to be done other than a cleaning. There is always a great hygienist in the office and his staff is wonderful. We highly recommend him as your dentist.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very professional - explains everything - no pain or discomfort.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Delacruz for many years. He is professional yet friendly. He explains the procedures and options and does excellent work. The staff (Barb, Susan and & Iliet) are all professional and friendly as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Delacruz and his staff to anyone looking for a dentist.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Great experience. Dr. Delacruz makes you feel at ease with his caring and professional manor. I would definitely recommend this practice to all my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jose Delacruz, DMD?
Are you Dr. Delacruz?

Visit Dr. Delacruz

Dr. Delacruz accepts 1 insurance carrier
    DHA
    DHA Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics