Dr. Jose Costas, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jose Costas, DMD

Endodontics | Male

225 S Westmonte Dr Ste 2070 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Get Directions

Dr. Jose Costas, DMD is an dentist who practices in Altamonte Springs, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Costas' Experience

Visiting Dr. Costas

Dr. Costas accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Costas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Costas to family and friends
Dr. Costas' Performance
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
That was the best dental experience of my life! I felt like I was at the spa! The assistants were so kind and took me to the chair and put pillows at my sides, fleece blankets on me, dark sunglasses, lavender aromatherapy, soothing music and dimmed lighting. I was in heaven! I felt like the procedure was only 30 minutes but was almost 2 hours long. I appreciated Dr. Costas always saying, "Patient first" during the procedure. Also amazed Dr. Costas wheeled me downstairs in the rain to my ride.
I went to Dr. Costas for a root canal. He was thorough in educating me on what I would experience in the procedure, and he was, at every step, genuinely concerned about how I was doing. So, too, on the day of the procedure I lost my babysitter, so I had to take my little girl with me. Dr. Costas and his staff were very kind. Dr. Costas gave her several toys. His staff kept an eye on her as she waited, and they even escorted her to the restroom which was outside the office and around the corner.
in Orlando, Florida |
From the moment you call in to make an appointment to the moment you wake up the day after your root canal, it's a pleasure dealing with the Dr. Costas and his staff. Emily was a joy in helping me with scheduling and dealing with the insurance company. Dr. Costas is super pleasant, his entire demeanor helped me stay calm during the procedure. I'm normally terrified of the dentist but I can honestly say that it was a breeze, thanks to the Dr. and his staff.
in Casselberry |
Dr. Costas and his staff were absolutely amazing! From the moment I walked into the office with my anxiety and pain and went above and beyond to try and relieve my stress and anxiety. They explained everything step by step slow and carefully. During the procedure they have good conversation that keeps your mind off of the root canal and entertained by the conversation. I would NEVER again go to a regular dentist for a root canal. I will ALWAYS go to Dr. Costas office. I HIGHLY recommend him. A++
in Lake Mary, Florida |
Dr. Jose Costas is a veritable maestro as he performs his procedures, meticulously using his instruments, assisted by Valerie, talented in her own right. Dr. Costas has total regard for the comfort and care of the patient, explaining what he is doing, then, politely carrying on. Rarely have I met a doctor with such intelligence, skill, and compassion. Should you need Dr. Costas' care, call his office; Emily, his office administrator, is an expert at scheduling at your convenience. Do it...now
in Longwood fl |
Very caring and does great work. His whole staff is as caring as he is. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Apopka, FL |
Great experience even considering I was having dental work. Dr Costas is wonderful and so is his staff! I left with no pain that day or the days following . Highly recommend!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Costa & his staff made getting a root canal a such a pleasant experience. After 9 yrs of my neglect, I went to Dr Costa because he catered to people w fear of dentists. The procedure was done with oral sedation; prior to starting, the staff consulted me about my choice of music, scented candles, pillows & blankets. I was completely comfortable for the entire process & was done in no time. The follow up was also great. Dr C is such a caring gentle person, I highly recommend him to everyone.
in Apopka, FL |
Dr. Costas and his staff were very professional and accommodating. Emily was very helpful in scheduling the appointments and she called to let us know that the Dr. was running behind a few minutes so for us to arrive a little later than planned. This was appreciated, since it kept us from having to sit and wait the extra time. Dr. Costas was very nice and explained things to be done post procedure. I would recommend Dr. Costas to family and friends.
in Longwood, Fl |
I have been a patient of Dr. Costas' for years and have been to the office many times. I have always been welcomed by Emily with kindness and first class accommodation. The wait is always brief and the staff goes out of their way to make me feel at home.
Altamonte Springs, FL |
Emily the manager horrible. Staff looks tense and unhappy.
in Lake mary |
Amazing...kindest man in healthcare today.
Have you seen Dr. Jose Costas, DMD?
Are you Dr. Costas?

Compare Dr. Costas

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Costas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

Dr. Costas does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Costas and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Costas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Costas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Costas does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Costas and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.