Dr. Jorge Montane, DDS

Dr. Jorge Montane, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Jorge Montane, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fremont, CA. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

Montane Dental Care

39572 Stevenson Pl Ste 228

Fremont, CA 94539

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Montane

Dr. Montane's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Montane "On Being a Dentist The dental profession has allowed me to help my patients lead healthier, happier lives. In turn, I receive personal and professional satisfaction in knowing I've contributed to a positive change in the lives of people I genuinely care about. Every day I spend caring for amazing people, keeping them out of pain, restoring dental function, and enabling them to smile with confidence. It's rewarding to be in a field where I make a difference. I've been practicing dentistry since 1983. I joined the profession as my uncle was a highly respected dentist back in our hometown. While growing up, I'd frequently go by his office and watch him work. He was so kind and gentle with his patients, and they all liked him. He always seemed so happy being a dentist, and spoke about the bonds he'd formed with those in his care. I wanted to feel the same way. There's one commonality among all of my patients: they have, at some level, a fear of seeing the dentist. I love to be able to readily change that mindset, by offering painless care through sedation dentistry. It's truly music to my ears when a patient calls me "No Pain Montane." That's quite a compliment! My Education and Commitment to Continuing Education My Doctorate of Dental Surgery was awarded at the Medical College of Virginia. I'm passionate about furthering my knowledge and expanding my skills, in order to provide my patients with the highest quality care, so I pursue continuing education. Some of the courses I've taken have focused on implant placement, bone grafting, cosmetic restorations, pain management, and adult orthodontics. It's essential I stay abreast of the latest developments in the field: My patients trust me to provide the best care available! Professional Memberships American Dental Association California Dental Association Southern Alameda County Dental Society Personal Life I was born on the eastern coast of Cuba and came to this beautiful country, specifically to California, in 1964, fleeing communism. I've lived in Danville since 1988 and love being part of this community. I'm married with three children: a teenage son and two young daughters. My family is a blessing. Every day I come home and am instantly reminded of how fortunate I am. When I'm not working, I love being with my family. We enjoy going to the beach, relaxing in the sand, and watching and listening to the waves. I used to love to mountain bike, but can no longer do so competitively as a result of an auto accident. So now I enjoy taking the little ones to the park, the zoo, and on other outings. Personally, I'm passionate about the freedom we experience each and every day here in the United States, and I hope my children realize the privileges that freedom brings us. I want my children to really appreciate what they have in this regard."

This content was provided by Dr. Montane "At Montane Dental Care, we believe that everyone deserves a healthy, gorgeous smile that lasts a lifetime. We are committed to providing a full range of dental services for patients of all ages, using the finest quality of materials and advanced technology available to deliver the world-class results you and your family members expect.

Whether you need a routine cleaning, porcelain veneers or a complete smile makeover, experienced cosmetic dentist Dr. Jorge Montane has the skill, knowledge and passion for excellence to ensure you receive results that are second to none."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Injury
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Tongue-Tie
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Worn Down Teeth

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Montane is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Montane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Montane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montane to family and friends

Dr. Montane's Performance

I was absolutely terrified to go to the dentist after many, many years of not seeing one, but my experience today with Dr. Montane and his staff was so wonderful that I left looking forward to my next visit. They are compassionate, patient and understanding and I am grateful for the care I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It's been a great experience having Dr. Montane as our family Dentist. My kids actually enjoy going to see the Dr. from age 4 and now in their 20's He is very personable, caring and we trust him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0