Dr. Jorge Duarte, DDS

Dr. Jorge Duarte, DDS

Dentistry | Male

10 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Duarte practices Dentistry at 1 location in Turlock, CA.

Are you Dr. Duarte? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Duarte's Experience

Visiting Dr. Duarte

Dr. Duarte accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Duarte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duarte to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Duarte's Performance
Turlock, CA |
Dr. Duarte is probably the most honest dentist I have ever met. There is rarely any waiting time, and I can tell he and his entire staff do their very best to make people feel comfortable. He speaks 3 languages and truly cares that the patient understands what's happening. I have been with him for over 20 years and I couldn't be happier!
Turlock, CA |
On my first visit to this so called dentist, the doctor punctured a blood vessel while injecting unnecessary Novocaine, leaving me with a swollen cheek for over 2 weeks, and a nasty bruise that hurt like crazy right in my face for more than a month. He then had the nerve to charge me in full. When I tried to talk to him about it, the only thing he had to say was ask whether the work performed on the tooth was fine.
Turlock |
He fixied my front teeth that were worn down from me grinding at night. It saved me a lot of money and time. The color was a perfect match! The other option to repair would to be to do full crowns. I wear a night gaurd to protect my teeth now and the are holding up great. The only obstical ifor me is they don't take care credit plan.
in Santa Rosa CA |
My husband and I had our cleaning and exam this week, really appreciate this dentist and the staff is excellent. Super clean and professional but with a wonderful family feeling. We have been seeing Dr Duarte for 23 years now and I tell everyone about him he's just awesome! He's very honest and a perfectionist, the two finest qualities in a dentist a person could ask for. The work that he has done on my teeth remains intact after all this time, that is unheard of these days. Make an appointment!
Have you seen Dr. Jorge Duarte, DDS?
Are you Dr. Duarte?

Compare Dr. Duarte

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Duarte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Duarte does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Duarte and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Portuguese

Dr. Duarte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duarte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Duarte does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Duarte and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.