Dr. Jorge Carcamo, DMD

Dr. Jorge Carcamo, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jorge Carcamo, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Lyndhurst, NJ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark in 1986 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

134 Ridge Rd

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Carcamo

Dr. Carcamo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Carcamo "I have been practicing at Carcamo Dental Centre, LLC since 1986. I am a proud graduate of Rugters School of Dental Medicine (formerly University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey) and I am devoted to providing implant placement and implant restorations. I am pleased to provide the best dental services that modern technology enables; highlights of these services include cosmetic fillings, porcelain crowns, Invisalign, prosthetic restoration, treating periodontal disease, endodontics, and general surgery. I utilizes the latest techniques in teeth whitening. In 2007, I received a certification in advanced bone grafting surgery. I am an active member of the American Dental Association, The New Jersey Dental Association, and the Hudson County Dental Society. In 1995-1996, I held the Presidency of Hudson Dental Society and later chaired the Peer Review Committe for 8 years. Currently, I am an active member of the Hudson County Peer Review. I frequently visits local schools and health fairs to educate children on the importance of dental hygiene. I volunteer with the Red Cross and I am certified to teach CPR courses. In my spare time, I enjoy camping and I am Assistant Scoutmaster of BSA Troop 21 and have earned a Wood Badge. I am married and have two children. "

This content was provided by Dr. Carcamo "There is nothing more beautiful than a healthy smile.  That's why Dr. Carcamo will do everything he can to provide the most comprehensive dental care with the personal and gentle touch that everyone of his patients deserve.  Dr. Carcamo believes that educating patient about their dental care is the cornerstone to achieving a lifelong healthy smile.  This is why he devotes time to explaining each procedure and answering patients questions at every step of their treatment.  He always makes sure to present alternative treatment plans and supports the patient about their chosen course of action.  Dr. Carcamo understands that many patients are apprehensive about dental care, this is why he makes every effort to assure that his office's atmosphere is always welcoming and relaxing."

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University, Newark Nj
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Carcamo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carcamo has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Carcamo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carcamo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carcamo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carcamo to family and friends

Dr. Carcamo's Performance

Dr Carcamo, is the best dentist I have ever visited, he is very professional , patient and informs you of the work being done so you could relax and feel at ease knowing you are in good hands when being treated by him, his wife is extremely nice, makes you feel right at home , I highly recomend Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am 38 years old and have been seeing Dr. Carcamo since I was about 13. He is awesome. I have work still in place since about that age. He explains everything to you before hand. I highly recommend him. My 8 year old also sees him now and loves him ??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Carcamo dentistry was great. Everyone was nice there. It wasn't crowded. All my procedures were explained to me in great detail which made me feel more comfortable. Dr. Carcamo was very gentle and patient with me and all of procedures.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is the best dentist ever!! He explains everything to you and actually shows you your xrays and cavities. The Lyndhurst office is very clean also.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been Dr. Carcamo's patient for years and I would never trust anyone more than him with my dental work.
Are you Dr. Carcamo?