Dr. Jordan Zingerman, DMD

Dr. Jordan Zingerman, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Jordan Zingerman, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Puyallup, WA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Midwestern University in 2013 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

600 39th Ave SW

Puyallup, WA 98373

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Zingerman

This content was provided by Dr. Zingerman "Our staff holds your comfort and health as our highest priority. We work together to provide efficient and effective treatments as well as a comfortable, relaxing experience. We take the time to get to know you and your goals for dental care. Our purpose is to improve and enhance our community by empowering people to attain and maintain extraordinary health. Our mission is to set a standard of excellence in service by creating mutual and trusted partnerships in a positive environment."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Zingerman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zingerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zingerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zingerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zingerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zingerman to family and friends

Dr. Zingerman's Performance

Dr. Zingerman is my new dentist at Dove Family Dentistry near the South Hill Mall in Puyallup. For both my wife and me, our introduction to the Dove was above and beyond our expectations! Everyone there is very friendly and takes away any nervousness we had about going to the dentist. We feel very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Zingerman saw me for a dental emergency I had recently. Their office got me in right away. The staff at Dove Family Dentistry was extremely kind and personable. They immediately made me feel comfortable and right at home. The treatment was quick and painless, and I was very impressed by Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had a great experience every time I have visited this office for my dental appointments. Their receptionists are very friendly, their staff is always very caring and considerate of my comfort, and their doctors ar very knowledgeable and have earned my full trust! Dove Family Dentistry is a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
All of my dental visits and treatments with Dr. Zingerman at Dove Family Dentistry have been excellent! This office and doctor deserve my highest recommendation and gratitude for the way they cared for my teeth.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Zingerman is very knowledgeable, professional and caring! I very highly recommend Dr. Zingerman for anyone looking for a dentist who will put your care and comfort first.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0