Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Jordan Zingerman, DMD
Dr. Jordan Zingerman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Puyallup, WA. He has been practicing for 4 years.

600 39th Ave SW

Puyallup, WA 98373

Dr. Jordan Zingerman, DMD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Zingerman

Our staff holds your comfort and health as our highest priority. We work together to provide efficient and effective treatments as well as a comfortable, relaxing experience. We take the time to get to know you and your goals for dental care. Our purpose is to improve and enhance our community by empowering people to attain and maintain extraordinary health. Our mission is to set a standard of excellence in service by creating mutual and trusted partnerships in a positive environment.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Zingerman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zingerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zingerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zingerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zingerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zingerman to family and friends
Dr. Zingerman's Performance
in Puyallup, WA |
Dr. Zingerman is my new dentist at Dove Family Dentistry near the South Hill Mall in Puyallup. For both my wife and me, our introduction to the Dove was above and beyond our expectations! Everyone there is very friendly and takes away any nervousness we had about going to the dentist. We feel very confident in how we are treated and will be making Dove and Dr. Z our dentist for life. We have already told many of our family members and different friends and coworkers about our great experiences!
in Puyallup, WA |
Dr. Zingerman saw me for a dental emergency I had recently. Their office got me in right away. The staff at Dove Family Dentistry was extremely kind and personable. They immediately made me feel comfortable and right at home. The treatment was quick and painless, and I was very impressed by Dr. Zingerman's knowledge and friendliness :) We will definitely be returning to Dove Family Dentistry and highly recommend their office to our family and friends!
in Puyallup, WA |
I have had a great experience every time I have visited this office for my dental appointments. Their receptionists are very friendly, their staff is always very caring and considerate of my comfort, and their doctors ar very knowledgeable and have earned my full trust! Dove Family Dentistry is a great dental office in all parts of dental care!
Puyallup, WA |
All of my dental visits and treatments with Dr. Zingerman at Dove Family Dentistry have been excellent! This office and doctor deserve my highest recommendation and gratitude for the way they cared for my teeth.
Puyallup, WA |
Dr. Zingerman is very knowledgeable, professional and caring! I very highly recommend Dr. Zingerman for anyone looking for a dentist who will put your care and comfort first.
Puyallup, WA |
Dr. Zingerman is by far the best dentist I have ever had. He has a very calm and gentle bedside manor that invites trust and relaxation. He is very knowledgeable and skilled- I NEVER thought a trip to the dentist could be so relaxing and pain free! If you are looking for a skilled dentist who is caring, meticulous and ethical, then LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! This dentist has my highest recommendation!
Have you seen Dr. Jordan Zingerman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Zingerman?

Visit Dr. Zingerman

Dr. Zingerman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.