Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 36

Dr. Ledger

Chicago Oral Surgery & Implant Center

1229 W Washington Blvd Ste 220 Chicago, IL 60607

Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ledger to book an appointment.

Dr. Ledger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ledger

Dr. Ledger?
  • Office environment (23)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
  • Staff friendliness (22)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
Never a long wait time; friendly and knowledgeable staff; patient and kind dentist; useful and helpful information at each visit; didn't hurt too much either.
Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Got my wisdom teeth out a week ago and it was something I had been definitely putting off. The consultation lasted about 10 mins with the X-rays, I will say the price for just that was a little much for me but I understand. Everyone there is very nice and friendly, on-site parking but there are only 3 spots but there is parking on the street as well. He called later on that day of the surgery to check up, I didn’t get to answer because I was dying from the pain but rest assured a week later and I’m doing great! I would recommend this place
Dec 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
I was recently referred to Dr. Ledger to have a wisdom tooth removed. Visiting the dentist is not on my top 100 list. He explained the entire procedure before; explained what was happening during the procedure; and discussed the post care treatment. Throughout he was very professional. He called later that evening to check on my recovery. If, unfortunately, I ever require oral surgery again, I would definitely use his services.
Benjamin – Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Dr. Ledger was extremely polite but I did feel rushed on the day of my surgery. I also was disappointed that the individual x-ray I had gotten a week prior from my dentist wasn’t adequate. I had to pay for another one out of pocket because my insurance only covers one every 3 years. I wasn’t treated poorly, but I wish there was a bit more TLC with the patients coming in with a stressful procedure.
  • Appointment was rushed
Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Dr. Ledger was kind, helpful and clear in explaining what was happening. He did a terrific job for me. Everyone was very professional.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Elizabeth Dickey – Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Easy, efficient and great care! Would definitely go back if I ever need any other oral surgeries in the future.
Rachel – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Where to even start..Dr. Ledger is by far the best! Coming from someone who works in the field and a previous employee of his. He is very thurl and will answer all of your questions. All I have to say is that even when working at another practice the only oral surgeon I would trust to treat me or any of my friends/family members would be Dr. Ledger. (That should say a lot about his work!) My boyfriend just recently had his wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Ledger about a week ago and everything went well (as I predicted). If you are seeking a doctor who is trustworthy and actually cares about his patients then you are the right page!
Karina C. – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
I had a wisdom tooth removed, awake during the procedure. The process was quick, efficient and I was quite comfortable through the process (as much as one can be). I am used to the sounds of dental tools but Dr. Ledger made sure to warn when things were about to change and what to expect. I would go to him again for this procedure.
P. Morgan – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Overall great experience. Dr. Ledger is competent and efficient, making the procedure as painless as possible.
Taylor – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
I worked with Dr. Ledger for almost a year and I can’t say enough great things about him and his staff. One thing that really stood out to me in terms of Dr. Ledger’s style was his clear and consistent communication. He called me personally after each procedure, I emailed a concern and he saw me that week to address it, and most importantly, he would talk you through every step including during procedures so you’re aware and comfortable with what’s going on. E.g., “we’re going to do this now. You’re doing great. We’re almost there.” In many of my procedures with medical professionals (big or small), I more often than not feel like I’m in the dark re what’s happening. I never felt that way with Dr. Ledger. He was open and willing to answer all of my questions at any time. Thank you!
Caroline – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
I found his care and billing practices to be highly concerning. They collect money up front before sending your claim to insurance. They also don't provide follow-up appointments after major surgery.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mary Lazzeri – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
I’ve seen Dr. Ledger twice over the last two years for minor oral surgeries/biopsies. On each visit, the office was exactly on time. The day of my procedure, my entire visit was less than 20 minutes. The staff is super friendly and Dr. Ledger is communicative and thorough. He followed up after both procedures with a personal phone call to check in. They also have free parking, which is a major plus in the city! 100% recommend for any kind of oral surgery needs.
Nina – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely go to Dr. Ledger again.
  • Long wait times
Pam – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Dr. Ledger provides superb work and empathetic patient care. For a complete extraction, root canal, prep for an implant post and installation of the post, my experience could not have been better!
Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Dr ledger and his staff were welcoming and very pleasant to deal with. Everyone there was helpful with follow ups and scheduling. Dr. Ledger did excellent work. His staff was very personable and helped me feel confident in the work to be done. I would highly recommend this office
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
The entire office was extremely attentive and welcoming. After the surgery was complete Dr. Ledger called me for follow up and to address any concerns I may have had. Overall the experience went well and the end result was positive.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
As a health provider myself, I was extremely impressed by Dr. Ledger's level of of knowledge at the initial visit including explanation of the problem and recommendations, during the procedure itself (wisdom tooth extraction), as well as post-procedural care. Just as importantly, he was completely responsive to any questions and concerns after. His staff was also thoroughly polished and helpful. No hesitations at all to recommend him and his practice.
ST in Chicago, IL – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
Was very impressed by Dr. Ledger’s attention to detail explaining the procedure in advance and during surgery, as well as his follow up phone call to make sure all was well and offering his availability for any follow up issues.
Chicago, IL – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
I'm so happy I went to Dr. Ledger, I'm telling you I was terrified to get my wisdom teeth removed. I've never undergone surgery before and avoided it for two years, because I couldn't find a doctor whom I trusted. The surgery was so smooth, and I didn't feel groggy or loopy afterwards like most people complain of. His staff is the best super positive, professional, efficient, comforting, just good vibes all around. Wouldn't go anywhere else, thank you!!!!!!!!!
Dzana Palavra in Chicago,IL – Jan 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?
I would recommend Dr Ledger to my friends and family. His team is very thorough and made me feel very comfortable before and after my wisdom tooth extraction. Also, Dr Ledger called to follow up with me the day of my surgery. He also made himself available 24 hours for any questions or urgent needs.
Oak Park, IL – Feb 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Ledger, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ledger?

Dr. Jordan Ledger completed his undergraduate and dental education at the University of Iowa.  He subsequently completed his post-graduate residency...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery