Dr. Jonathon Kimes, DDS

Dr. Jonathon Kimes, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Jonathon Kimes, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Circle C Orthodontics

5700 W Slaughter Ln Ste 300

Austin, TX 78749

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Kimes

Dr. Kimes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kimes "I LOVE my job. All day long I get to hang out with my friends, make new friends, and change lives by making beautiful smiles. Orthodontics has always been my passion, and being able to do it with the wonderful patients and team members that we have is truly a blessing. We have always made our patients the number one priority, not the bottom line, which allows me to spend more time with each individual patient or family. The aspect of our practice that I take the most pride in is how close we become to all of our patients. No one is a number here; we take the time to get to know you as a person and a friend while we take care of your smile. Although I am a native Texan, I spent his childhood in the Ozark Mountains of northwest Arkansas. After attending the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, I was finally able to make it back to Texas to attend dental school at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. There I met my wife (Dr. Trisha Kimes) and soon after dental school I began my orthodontics residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. The Austin area has been our home ever since, and we love raising our two children and growing our practices here."

This content was provided by Dr. Kimes "Like all sciences, orthodontics is an ever changing field.  What might have been the best treatment option for a patient 10 years ago might not be the best option today. Orthodontics is also an art, and a good artist gets a little bit better with each painting. My practice philosophy is quite simple.

1) The patient's needs are always more important than my own.

2) Provide the best level of care available, and continue to learn and evolve, so that my techniques and knowledge adapt to advances in the field.

3) Become a better artist...never stop trying to get better.  Learn something, either about orthodontics or life, from each and every patient."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Spacing
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Kimes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kimes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kimes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kimes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kimes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kimes

Dr. Kimes?
Dr. Kimes' Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Kimes?