Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Jonathon Egbert, DDS
Dr. Jonathon S. Egbert grew up in the mountains of Sandy,Utah. He attended the University of Utah where he received his Bachelors of Arts in Russian Language and Literature. He then attended The Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery. His love for implant, reconstructive, and esthetic dentistry led him to attend a full-time three year Residency in Advanced Surgical Prosthodontics at The University of Tennessee where he earned a Masters of Dental Science in dental implant restorative materials. Dr. Egbert is the only Prosthodontist in Davis County and one of only two surgically trained Prosthodontists in the state of Utah. He has lectured nationally and internationally to dental students, residents, general dentists and other specialists on a varietyof surgical and restorative procedures including 3 dimensional imaging techniques, virtual implant treatment planning, computer aided diagnosis, precision surgical placement as well as ideal and predictable complex prosthetic design and fabrication. He also serves as an adjunct faculty member at Creighton University where he lectures to aspiring dentists on state of the art implant procedures. Dr. Egbert has a private practice located in Layton, Utah where he exclusively practices surgical prosthodontics. He lectures regularly and offers a number of continuing education courses in the community on various implant procedures. Dr. Egbert loves to spend time with his wife and three children. Most of their time is spent on the ski hill.

Jonathon S. Egbert DDS MDS

2950 N Church St Ste 302

Layton, UT 84040

Dr. Jonathon Egbert, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Egbert

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Creighton-Nebr
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Creighton University
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Egbert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Egbert has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Egbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Egbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Egbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Egbert to family and friends
Dr. Egbert's Performance
in Logan |
I made the mistake of going to a dentist who promised me that he could get everything done all in one day and that he was a specialist. It ended up being a complete disaster and I lost thousands of dollars. Enter Dr. Egbert! I was referred to Dr. Egbert by not only one, but three different general dentists in Davis county. He fixed everything that was done wrong and gave me my smile and self confidence back. Please don't be fooled by clever marketing by those who shouldn't be performing complex
in Salt Lake City |
I spent years and thousands of dollars going from dentist to dentist trying to find a solution to my dental problems. I went from dentist to dentists and everything kept failing over and over again. I'm so glad I found a true specialist and professional in Dr. Egbert. He quickly diagnosed my problems and was very optimistic about the outcome. Dr. Egbert removed my failing bridges, placed 5 implants in my upper jaw and 5 in my lower jaw. The final bridgework was outstanding.
in South Jordan, UT |
I had 10 implants placed and restored by Dr. Egbert. I can't believe the results! I'm so happy with the outcome and his professionalism!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Egbert was the ultimate professional through the entire process. The correction plan was clear from the beginning and I have been thrilled by the results. There are no surprises from Dr. Egbert and his incredible staff. THANK YOU Dr. Egbert
in Boutniful, UT |
I am so happy that I found a specialist like Dr. Egbert to fix my horrible dental condition. At first I didn't know what a Prosthodontist was, but now I'm so happy we have doctors like them. I went most of my adult life without smiling and had low self-esteem. Through his patience and skill he was able to give me my smile back. I've never met a doctor that spent more time with me and explained the steps of my treatment better than Dr. Egbert. I finally can smile again.
in Ogden, UT |
Far and away one of the most thorough dentists I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Dr. Egbert was up-front and specific with the proposed treatment plan, and why. He gave me realistic expectations and met those just as promised. His billing was appropriate for his level of expertise. I would recommend any family or friend to his practice.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I know it sounds strange, but if you can call a dental visit nice, my visit was. I had two implants and crowns and Dr. Egbert worked overtime making sure everything was satisfactory. The procedure did not hurt at all. I know I received the highest quality procedure possible. Everyone on the staff was very friendly, accommodating and professional. My daughter and her husband, both dentists who live in Arizona, have always said if they need an implant or a crown, they would fly to see him.
in Draper, UT |
I understand that every doctor has a level of skill after graduating. However I do not believe they teach perfectionism that's a trait you either have or do not. When I learned of Dr. Egbert and discovered he graduated from Creighton I knew he would be confident but not untill meeting and working with him did I discover the level of perfectionism this man strives for. He stands behind is work and not only made sure he did it perfect by his standards but that I felt it was perfect by mine as well
in Layton, UT |
Outstanding Experience!
in Salt Lake, UT |
Have been seeing dr Egbert for about a year for complete mouth reconstruction .This office treats you like family they are kind friendly and ready to help. Dr Egbert is the best cannot believe how great my mouth has turned out. I had twenty something teeth pulled 6 crowns two bridges nine implants and a complete lower denture. He did a really great job!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had a great experience with Dr Egbert. He is very detailed and does not do any work until you understand fully what he is going to do for you that day at that appointment. I would recommend any of my friends or family see him if they ever need dentures or implants. He really is great!
in Kaysville, Utah |
Beyond happy with the results that were achieved by Dr. Egbert!!! My mouth was literally falling apart and looks brand new again! So happy I made the decision to seek treatment from a specialist!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Egbert is THE most impressive dentist I have ever met. He was knowledgeable and informative but also respectful of my (bad) dental situation. I made the mistake of having a cosmetic dentist fix my smile years ago. Little did I know, such short-sighted treatment would cause more problems than I had in the first place. I wish I knew then what I know now--that there are actual specialist dentists for a reason. If you need dental implants, go to a prosthodontist FIRST!
in Layton,ut |
Had some teeth pulled today and it was definitely one of the best experiences that I have ever had given the circumstances! Dr Egbert and his team took amazing care of me and even though I hope I don't have to have it done again I would go back to them in a heart beat if I did!
in Layton, UT |
Dr. Egbert was very kind he explained the treatment I needed in detail answered all my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathon Egbert, DDS?
Are you Dr. Egbert?

Visit Dr. Egbert

Dr. Egbert accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry