Dr. Jonathan Yahav, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Jonathan Yahav, DDS

Dr. Jonathan Yahav, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 61 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Yahav's Experience

Visiting Dr. Yahav

Dr. Yahav accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Yahav's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yahav to family and friends
Dr. Yahav's Performance
in Park Ridge, IL |
I was facing a full mouth restoration and have had the consultations with several dentists over two years’ period. I needed the work done for 25 teeth including the implants, bone grafts, re-crowning. I was having a hard time finalizing my decision and start the process until I met Dr. Yahav and I could not be happier! It’s been 6 weeks since he started working on my teeth and the progress is astonishing. His level of expertise, professionalism and quality of work is excellent. His three off
Park Ridge, IL |
in Chicago, IL |
Going to this dentist was both a miserable dental and financial nightmare. Not only was the care of the dentist awful (my procedure I would learn later was unnecessary), but the staff were very unprofessional. I paid a large sum of money out of pocket only to get a call over a year later threatening to send me to collections. After investigation, I would learn that the never submitted my claim or an appeal which they would claim that were working on. I did not receive my records as requested.
in Chicago, IL |
I've had nothing but a nightmarish experience dealing with the office of Dr. Yahav due to his unprofessional and unethical business practices.I was asked to pay a lot upfront because they were 'not sure' what the dental insurance would or would not cover. Insurance covered everything and now I have been following up with his office once a week for the past 4.5 months and have not got anything but pathetic, lame excuses on why my several hundred dollars worth of refund has not yet been processed.
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Yahav, DDS?
Are you Dr. Yahav?

Compare Dr. Yahav

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Yahav's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Yahav does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Yahav and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Chinese

Dr. Yahav does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yahav and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yahav does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Yahav and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.